Cheap flights from New Delhi to Kochi
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Kochi...
- Tue 19 NovDELKCZSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 20,697
- Thu 5 DecDELKCZSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 23,805
- Sun 1 DecDELKCZGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 28,201
Flight information New Delhi to Kochi
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 5357 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Kochi?
Book your New Delhi to Kochi flights easily with Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Move your mouse-over each bar to see the lowest price on cheap flights from New Delhi to Kochi month-wise. Click on any month to be redirected to the calendar / chart view. Select a date according to your travel and book flight tickets.
- Stay updated with the lowest prices on New Delhi to Kochi flights Skyscanner’s price alerts.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Kochi?
New Udaan Bhawan,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi, 110 037
58 Hisaedaotsu, Nankoku City,
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- The airport is accessible by the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- The ‘Orange Line’ Delhi Metro rail service has a stop at the airport.
- State run as well as private A/C buses ply from the city to the airport.
- Taxies and auto rickshaws also ply to the airport.
Travelling from Kochi Airport
- Kochi airport is 17 km from the heart of Kochi City.
- State run buses ply to and from the city at regular intervals.
- Taxis are available from the terminal.
- Find out more on hiring a car from the airport at the Skyscanner car hire page.
Facilities at New Delhi and Kochi airports
- Delhi Airport provides services for elderly and physically challenged people. Wi-Fi is free for the first 20 min. Transit passengers can use paid premium lounges and sleeping pods. General services like FOREX and banking, ATMs are also available. There are designated smoking areas and a lot of shopping and dining options.
- The small two storey Kochi airport has 14 retail stores, an observation deck, taxi and bus stands.The airport is run on solar power.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Kochi
There are no direct flights from New Delhi to Kochi. The total travel time is about 12 hrs 45mins. Travel time between New Delhi and Tokyo Narita is 7hrs 20mins. Travellers will have to switch airports to Tokyo Haneda airport to take their short 1hr 10min flight to Kochi. Read more about top Japanese destinations at Skyscanner’s Travel Blogs.
Time difference between New Delhi and Kochi
New Delhi is 3hrs 30mins behind Kochi.
Weather in Kochi
The hottest month is August with average daytime highs at 32 degrees Celsius and night time lows at 24 degrees Celsius. The coolest month is January with day time highs posting a chilly 12 degrees Celsius and night time lows of 1 degree Celsius. The city is prone to typhoons blowing in from the Pacific Ocean.
1 Indian Rupee (INR) is equal to 1.56 Japanese Yen (YEN). For more info click here.
Cost of living in Kochi
A tram ride across Kochi costs YEN 190 (INR 121.49). A train ride from Kochi to Honshu island is Yen 5990 (INR 3830). Govt run museums and park charge YEN 300 – 400 (INR 191 - 256) for entry. A basic lunch with drink will cost around YEN 779 (INR 498).
Mode of payments accepted in Kochi
All establishments accept Japanese Yen. Most establishments will accept credit and debit card payments.
Best places for your first meal in Kochi
For your first meal in Kochi, head to Hirome Market. There is a variety of food and you can sit at the long tables of the market. The city is known for its tuna both fresh ‘Katsuo No Tataki’ and dried condiment, Katsuo Bushi or ‘Bonito Flakes’. The Katsuo No Tataki is the best in Kochi along with the non-alcoholic drink, ‘Gokkun Umajimura.’
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of Oct 14th 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.