Cheap flights from New Delhi to Karachi
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Karachi...
- Sun 8 DecDELKHISriLankan AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 13,633
- Sat 30 NovDELKHISriLankan AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 13,674
- Sat 7 DecDELKHISriLankan AirlinesIndirectOne way from ₹ 13,674
Flight information New Delhi to Karachi
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 1069 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Karachi?
- Move your mouse over the bars to see the lowest price for each month. Click on a month to be directed to the calendar view. Choose specific dates of travel and book your tickets.
- Subscribe to price alerts from Skyscanner for the best of cheap flight tickets from New Delhi to Karachi!
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Karachi?
New Udaan Bhavan,
Indira Gandhi Intercontinental Airport,
New Delhi 110 037,
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- New Delhi’s Terminal 3 is accessible via the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- Delhi’s metro service has a station at terminal 3.
- State run A/C shuttles ply to the airport from various parts of the city.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws also ply to the terminal.
Travelling from Karachi Airport
- The airport is on the Airport Rd that connects to Jinnah Avenue and Shahrah e Faisal Highway.
- Taxis, minibuses, buses and rickshaws ply to the city from the terminal.
- Book Rental cars from the terminal with Skyscanner’s car hire page.
Facilities at New Delhi and Karachi Airports
- Delhi Airport offers assistance to physically challenged and elderly travellers. Wi-Fi is free for the first 20mins. Premium lounges and sleeping pods are available for those who would like to nap or relax. Other general services like FOREX, ATMs, various shopping and dining options are available at the airport.
- Karachi Airport has plenty of retail and dining options. General services like banking and FOREX services, postal services, and 24X7 medical aid are available to all travelers.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Karachi
The shortest time taken for New Delhi to Karachi flights is just under 2hrs, non-stop. The short flight can be well spent catching up on well needed sleep. Be courteous while reclining your seat, there is an interesting article on flight etiquette and ‘air rage’ on Skyscanner’s Travel blogs that is worth a read.
Karachi is currently 30mins behind New Delhi.
Weather in Karachi
The hottest months are March through November when daytime temperatures are constantly over 30°C. The heat peaks over 40°C in the months of May and June. The summer nights are cooler with temperatures ranging between 15-29°C. The monsoons are mild and come in the months of July and August. The cooler months and the best time to visit Karachi are December through February.
The exchange rate for 1 Indian Rupee (INR) is 1.56 Pakistani Rupees (PKR).
Cost of Living in Karachi
Karachi is best travelled by auto rickshaws. The autos are never metered and it is best to set a price before boarding one. An executive lunch will cost around PKR 500 (INR 320). Dinner for 2 at a dine-in restaurant costs around PKR 1400 (INR 895). Taxis are few but charge around PKR51/Km (INR 33/Km).
Mode of payments accepted in Karachi
All establishments accept only Pakistani Rupees, while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Karachi
Port Grant Promenade is a pedestrian friendly area next to Karachi Harbour. Many good restaurants find its home here on this stretch. Karachi has a vivid street food scene, and one must not miss the opportunity to eat some Nihari or kebabs at Burns Road. Most of the restaurants here at Burns Road were established over 75 years ago.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Oct 27th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.