Cheap flights from New Delhi to Kanpur
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Kanpur...
- Tue 3 DecDELKNUSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 2,556
- Wed 11 DecDELKNUSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 2,556
- Mon 16 DecDELKNUSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 2,556
Flight information New Delhi to Kanpur
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 406 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Kanpur?
- Mouse-over the bars to see the lowest price for that month. Click on a month to be taken to the calendar view. Choose specific dates of travel.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alerts for the best prices on cheap flights from New Delhi to Kanpur!
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Kanpur?
New Delhi 110 037,
Civil Aerodrome, Kanpur Cantonment,
Kanpur 208 004,
Getting to Delhi Airport
- Domestic Departures are undertaken at Terminal 1D. The Delhi Gurgaon Expressway connects the city to Terminal 1D.
- The orange line of Delhi Metro has a stop at Terminal 3.
- Prepaid taxis, state run bus services, auto rickshaws and app based taxis ply to the terminal.
Travelling from Kanpur Airport
- Kanpur airport is connected to the city by the Jhansi-Kanpur Highway.
- Kanpur airport is connected to the city by State run and private buses.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws also ply to the airport.
- Car hire services can be booked at Skyscanner’s car hire page.
Facilities at New Delhi and Kanpur Airports
- Terminal 1D of the Delhi Airport has a wide variety of dining options and is accessible to physically challenged people. Travellers who have to change terminals can avail Inter Terminal shuttles.
- Kanpur Airport is part of the Kanpur Air Force Base and has a few amenities for travellers. The airport provides wheel chairs for physically challenged and/or senior citizens and has a snack bar for refreshments.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Kanpur
The average flying time for New Delhi to Kanpur flights is 1hr 25mins. The inflight magazines generally have interesting trivia about the destination. Kanpur incidentally is known for its dessert. Read here to know more.
Weather in Kanpur
Kanpur is extremely hot during summer. The average day temperatures range from 41 degrees Celsius in May to 23 degrees Celsius in January. Night temperatures similarly range from 26 degrees Celsius in May to 8 degrees in January. The monsoon is heaviest in the months of July and August.
Cost of Living in Kanpur
Kanpur is best traversed by cycle or auto rickshaw. Both kinds of rickshaws here are unmetered. Many car rental companies rent vehicles with a chauffeur for a whole day. Longer distances can be travelled by the Kanpur Metropolitan Bus Service. Kanpur is an industrial town, so restaurants cater to the work force. An executive meal here can cost INR 150 (USD 2.24) while a bottle of water can cost INR 10/500ml (USD 0.15 / 500ml).
Mode of payments accepted in Kanpur
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Kanpur
Food Junction lane at Aryanagar is the place to go for your first meal in Kanpur. The street food here is highly acclaimed. The eateries here serve Chaats, Biryanis, burgers, ice cream, south Indian cuisine and egg rolls.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of July 29th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.