New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International Flights
Flight information New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3880 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Kuala Lumpur International
Travellers looking for flights from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur can simply head to Skyscanner's bar chart page.
- Linger the mouse pointer over the bars to find the cheapest flight tickets from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur for each month. After you select a month, choose travel dates and easily book cheap New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flights.
- Subscribe to our price alert facility and stay up-to-date about price changes of flights from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur?
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) Pengurus Besar, Tingkat, 3 & 4 Airport Management Centre, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur International Airport has direct as well as connecting flights from many Indian cities. See list here.
Getting to Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, 20 km south of the city centre, and has 1 international and 2 domestic terminal.
- Passengers going to the airport can take the Metro (Orange Line to T3 international terminal), prepaid taxis, and metered rickshaws and taxis.
Travelling from Kuala Lumpur Airport
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport is located 56 km south of the city centre.
- Travellers can take the KLIA Ekspress, the KLIA Transit and the automated Aerotrain for inter-terminal transfer.
- For getting to the city, travellers can take the KLIA Ekspress, private and public buses, limos, and airport taxis. See here.
- Travellers can also rent cars to drive around themselves. Check here for more.
Facilities at New Delhi and Kuala Lumpur Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport has premium lounges, free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, duty-free shops, bars, restaurants, dining spaces and bars, forex and currency exchange services, spa and shower rooms, rest rooms and prayer and childcare rooms.
- Kuala Lumpur Airport has lounges, free Wi-Fi, huge retail and duty-free shopping spaces, currency exchange services, medical services, restaurants and cafés, children’s play areas, and even a huge natural rainforest in the middle of the terminal.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur
The minimum flight time from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur is 5h 25min via direct flight. Kuala Lumpur remains a
Time difference between New Delhi and Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is 2h 30min ahead of New Delhi.
Weather in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur is a tropical city with a hot, humid climate throughout the year, and also receives a lot of rainfall. So, the driest season to visit the city is between May and July when the rains are less, as is the humidity, and the temperatures are between 21 and 33 degrees Celsius.
1 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) equals 15.06 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur
The cost of riding to the city from the airport is MYR 10-15 in an Express Bus, MYR 35-55 in an Express Train, and MYR 75-100 in a taxi. Travelling within the city of Kuala Lumpur costs MYR 1-6 on the Monorail, MYR 1-3 on the Light Rail and MYR 6-10 in the taxi (3 km). Budget meals cost anywhere between MYR 8 and 30, and a 0.5L beer glass costs MYR 11-20.
Mode of payments accepted in Kuala Lumpur
Cards are accepted everywhere, but charges and fees are levied. However, foreign ATM/debit cards will face an issue, so it is better for travellers to bring cash and exchange it within the city where they’ll get better rates. Cash will be required for small purchases at local markets, food and transportation.
Best places for your first meal in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur’s iconic dishes include the nasi lemak, Charsiew Rice, Nasi Kandar, Satay, Sang Har Noodles, Hokkien Mee, Bakuteh and Nasi Dagang. Central Kuala Lumpur city areas such as KLCC Park, Pudu and Bukit Bintang are some places where one will find good food neighbourhoods.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 25th, 2017.
FAQ on Flights from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International
- Q1: How can I book cheap New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Kuala Lumpur International from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Kuala Lumpur International.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from New Delhi?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from New Delhiand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur International.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.