Cheap flights from New Delhi to Kulu
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Kulu...
- Wed 20 NovDELKUUAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 5,285
- Thu 21 NovDELKUUAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 6,366
- Fri 22 NovDELKUUAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 6,374
Flight information New Delhi to Kulu
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 379 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Corendon Dutch Airlines
Explore Himachal Pradesh
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Kulu?
It is easy to book flight tickets from New Delhi to Kulu with Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Each bar represents a month. Move your mouse over each bar to see the lowest price on flights from New Delhi to Kulu.
- Click on a month and you will be directed to the calendar / chart view
- Select a date according to your travel itinerary and book your tickets
Stay updated withthe lowest prices on cheap flights from New Delhi to Kulu with Skyscanner’s price alerts.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Kulu?
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi, 110 037
Himachal Pradesh 175 125,
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- The airport is connected by the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- The ‘Orange Line’ of the Delhi Metro rail service stops at Terminal 3.
- State and privately run A/C buses ply from various parts of the city to the airport.
- Metered taxis and auto rickshaws ply to the airport too.
Travelling from Kulu Airport
- The airport is situated on NH3.
- State run buses, prepaid taxis and auto rickshaws ply from the terminal.
- Travellers can also book rented cars from Skyscanner, Click here to get started.
Facilities at New Delhi and Kulu airports
- New Delhi airport’s T1 has free Wi-Fi for 20mins only. Duty-free shopping, FOREX services, restaurants and cafes, ATMs and business lounges are available for travellers’ convenience.
- Kulu Airport is a small airport with a single terminal for arrivals and departures. Dining and shopping options are limited. Other passenger services include 24X7 medical assistance and information counters and wheelchair assistance for physically challenged and elderly travellers.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Kulu
New Delhi to Kulu flights are short and are just over an hour, non-stop. This time can be taken to know more about Kulu from either your co passengers or the inflight magazine. Read more on the spectacular Dussehra celebrations in Kulu with Skyscanner’s Travel Blogs.
Weather in Kulu
The winter months of December and January see temperatures dip to 20°C in the days to -4°C at night. Summer temperatures range between 34°C and 24°C. The monsoons come in July and remain till August. The best time to visit is in the month of October, especially during Dussehra.
Cost of Living in Kulu
Travellers can opt to hire a bike to move in and around Kullu. Unmetered auto rickshaws ply the city, asks locals for average prices before bargaining with an auto driver. Budget meals for 2 can cost around INR 300 (USD 4.48). 1ltr of bottled water costs INR 20 (USD 0.30) and upwards.
Mode of payments accepted in Kulu
All cash transactions are done in Indian Rupees while most shops will accept debit and credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Kulu
Kulu is a small city and it is not difficult to find a hole in the wall eatery that serves home cooked food here. The speciality of Kulu is its fresh water trout. Found aplenty in the river Beas, these fresh water trout are meaty and a delicacy here.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 21st, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.