Cheap flights from New Delhi to Las Vegas Mccarran
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Las Vegas...
- Tue 19 NovDELLASChina SouthernIndirectOne way from ₹ 38,290
- Sun 24 NovDELLASDeltaIndirectOne way from ₹ 38,725
- Mon 18 NovDELLASDeltaIndirectOne way from ₹ 39,077
Flight information New Delhi to Las Vegas Mccarran
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 12726 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Las Vegas Mccarran and Las Vegas North Air Terminal
Explore Las Vegas
Frequently asked questions
Now easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Las Vegas using Skyscanner's bar chart and save money.
- Move the mouse pointer above the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Las Vegas for each month. Choose travel dates from the calendar page and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Las Vegas.
- Stay updated with every price change in New Delhi to Las Vegas flights by subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Las Vegas?
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Las Vegas Mccaran Airport (LAS) PO Box 11005,Clark County Dept. of Aviation, Las Vegas, NV 89111-1005, USA
Las Vegas has connecting flights from New Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Travel 20 km south of Delhi on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway and you will reach Indira Gandhi airport, which has one international and two domestic terminals.
- One can either take the metro (Orange Line to T3), prepaid cabs or metered cabs and rickshaws to get to the airport.
Travelling from Las Vegas airport
- Las Vegas Mccaran Airport lies 10 miles to the south of the city centre of Las Vegas.
- Travellers can take taxis, inter-city bus shuttles, private limousines, public buses, ride shares as well as group shuttles from the airport to Vegas city. See more here.
- Travellers can also rent cars to drive around themselves. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Las Vegas airports
- Delhi Airport has free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, forex and currency exchange services, cafés and restaurants, dining spaces, duty-free shops, and premium lounges for passengers.
- Las Vegas Airport has ATMs, an aviation museum, currency exchange, free Wi-Fi, gaming slots, information booths, three lounges and clubs, an entertainment centre, medical assistance and childcare rooms, among others.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Las Vegas
The average flight time from New Delhi to Las Vegas is 22h 40min+, via connecting flights. If you’re done experiencing Vegas in all its glory, here’s what else you can do. Check out some other interesting sights and places to see in Sin City.
Time difference between New Delhi and Las Vegas
New Delhi, India is 12h 30min ahead of Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Weather in Las Vegas
The best time to visit Las Vegas is from March to May and from October to November, when the temperatures hover between 8 and 30 degrees Celsius.
1 United States Dollar (USD) is equal to 64.85 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Las Vegas
A taxi from the airport to the Strip cost USD 18-30, while a taxi from airport to downtown costs USD 35-60. A shuttle bus from the airport to the Strip and downtown costs USD 7.5 and 9 respectively, while a public bus from the airport to the Strip costs USD 2. A 3 km taxi ride in Vegas costs USD 7.5-11. Budget meals cost anywhere between USD 5 and 20, while a pint of beer costs USD 3-6.
Mode of payments accepted in Las Vegas
Credit cards are convenient to use and commonly accepted everywhere. Debit cards can be used at ATMs but make sure to check daily withdrawal limits. Cash can be used for tipping and paying at smaller restaurants.
Best places for your first meal in Las Vegas
Some of Vegas’ iconic dishes are meatballs, campfire S’mores, fritters, burgers, pizzas, mac and cheese and spaghetti. While the most expensive and exclusive of Vegas’ restaurants are located on the Strip, head to Paradise for some great local restaurants with excellent food.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 23rd, 2017.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.