Cheap flights from New Delhi to Los Angeles International
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Los Angeles...
- Thu 5 DecDELLAXSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 30,126
- Tue 10 DecDELLAXSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 30,727
- Thu 12 DecDELLAXSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 30,727
Flight information New Delhi to Los Angeles International
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 12888 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Los Angeles International and Hawthorne
Explore Los Angeles
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Los Angeles International?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Delhi to Los Angeles International for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Delhi to Los Angeles International flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Los Angeles?
New Udaan Bhawan, Opp. Terminal-3,New Delhi -110 037, INDIA
PO Box 92216, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- The airport is accessible by the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- The ‘Orange Line’ Delhi Metro rail service has a stop at the airport.
- State run as well as private A/C buses ply from the city to the airport.
- Taxies and auto rickshaws also ply to the airport.
Travelling from Los Angeles Airport
- The airport is connected via road by the Century and Sepulveda Boulevards.
- Travellers can take the airport shuttle to the airport’s metro station.
- Various companies run buses to and from the city in regular intervals.
- Airport authorised taxies are available, at specially designated taxi bays, right outside the arrivals hall.
- Find out more on hiring a car from the airport at the Skyscanner car hire page.
Facilities at New Delhi and Los Angeles Airports
- Delhi Airport has dedicated services for older and physically challenged travellers. Free Wi-Fi is offered for just 20 min. Transit passengers can avail premium lounges and paid sleeping pods. Services like FOREX, banking, ATMs, designated smoking areas and varied shopping and dining options are offered by the airport.
- With 9 terminals, Los Angeles International Airport offers a plethora of passenger services ranging from medical to dining and shopping, along with unique art exhibitions that run through all terminals.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Los Angeles
There are no direct flights from New Delhi to Los Angeles; the total travel time including layover is just over 19hrs. Skyscanner’s Travel Blogs have some interesting articles on how to sleep well on long haul flights.
Time difference between New Delhi and Los Angeles
Los Angeles is currently on day light savings time and is 12hrs 30mins behind New Delhi. From 6thNovember, 2016, Los Angeles will revert back to EST and will be 11hrs 30mins behind New Delhi.
Weather in Los Angeles
The hottest month is August with average daytime highs at 29 degrees Celsius and peak highs at 37 degrees Celsius, night time lows average at 18 degrees Celsius in August. The coolest month is December with day time averages at 9 degrees Celsius while highs hit 20 degrees Celsius. The night time averages for December is 5 degrees Celsius and lows dip to -1 degrees Celsius. The heat is affected by the early morning smog and overall air pollution.
1 US Dollar (USD) is equal to 66.69 Indian Rupee (INR). For more info click here.
Cost of living in Los Angeles
A dinner for a family of two can cost upwards of USD 30 (INR 2000). Burritos can cost USD 7 (INR 467). The public rail service is the fastest way to traverse the city. A single trip on any one line costs USD 1.75 (INR 117) while a weekly pass will cost USD 25 (INR 1667). These passes allow unlimited use of both buses and rail. An alternative to public transport is to hire motorcycles that can be hired for as much as USD 70-300 (INR 4668-20003).
Mode of payments accepted in Los Angeles
All establishments accept US Dollars. Most establishments will accept credit and debit card payments.
Best places for your first meal in Los Angeles
Los Angeles is a cultural melting pot. Here you can choose your cuisine and go to that quarter for authentic ethnic food. There are many quarters like China Town, Korea Town, Little Armenia, it would be advisable to research before going out for food. The current trend is Thai, Ramen, Korean and food trucks.
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Los Angeles International
Passengers travelling from Delhi to Los Angeles International must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Delhi to Los Angeles International
Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Korean Air, British Airways
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.