Cheap flights from New Delhi to Lima
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Lima...
- Thu 5 DecDELLIMVirgin AtlanticIndirectOne way from ₹ 59,020
- Sun 17 NovDELLIMQatar AirwaysIndirectOne way from ₹ 64,185
- Tue 10 DecDELLIMVirgin AtlanticIndirectOne way from ₹ 68,753
Flight information New Delhi to Lima
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 16788 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Lima International Airport?
Travellers can easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Lima by heading to Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- Hover the mouse pointer above the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Lima for each month. Choose travel dates from the calendar page and easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Lima International.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Lima flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Lima?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Avenida Elmer Faucett, s/n Callao, Apartdo 680, Lima-Callao, 100, Peru
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway and has one international terminal (T3) and two domestic terminals (T1, T2).
- Travellers can take the metro (Orange Line goes to T3), metered cabs or rickshaws and prepaid taxis to get to the airport.
Travelling from Lima airport
- Lima International Airport is 11 km from central Lima.
- Travellers can take private taxis, buses, train, private cars or limos.
- Travellers can also hire cars to drive around themselves. Click here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Lima airports
- Delhi airport has banks and ATMs, cafés and restaurants, lounges, currency exchange counters, childcare and prayer rooms, medical assistance and complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Lima airport offers of a range of rest and relaxation options as well as shopping and eating ones too. There are numerous stalls across the airport that will help you stay connected with pre-paid phone cards. VIP lounges and money exchange counters are also available.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Lima
The average flight time from New Delhi to Lima is 25h+, via connecting flights. Lima is a beautiful part of Peru. Plan in detail so that you do not miss out on any of the good spots.
New Delhi, India is 10h 30min ahead of Lima.
Weather in Lima
The winter, and therefore the driest season from May to September, is when you want to visit Lima. December to March is when the monsoon hits and it can get quiet unpleasant.
1 Peruvian Sol (PEN) is equal to 21.00 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Lima
A local transport ticket in Lima (one-way) costs around PEN 1.50, while a 1 km taxi ride costs PEN 5, depending on the traffic. For a single person, a budget meal in Lima costs around PEN 12, while a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs PEN 80.
Mode of payments accepted in Lima
Cash is accepted almost everywhere, as are credit cards. You may want to carry some cash for smaller transactions. Debit card withdrawals may attract substantial fees and charges.
Best places for your first meal in Lima
One of the places to head to for some great grub is Huerta Chinen which has six stalls with local food. Peruvian cuisine has a lot to offer and has quite the universal appeal around it. Another great selection of restaurants is in Miraflores which is the upscale part of town and has gourmet offerings.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 8th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.