Cheap flights from New Delhi to Lagos
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Lagos...
- Fri 29 NovDELLOSIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 27,832
- Fri 22 NovDELLOSAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 28,412
- Sun 24 NovDELLOSAir IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 29,233
Flight information New Delhi to Lagos
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 8084 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Lagos?
If you want to book cheap flights from New Delhi to Lagos, go to Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- Hover the mouse pointer above the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Lagos for every month. Proceed to the calendar page and select travel dates and easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Lagos.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Lagos flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Lagos?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
PO Box 21084, Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, 01,NIGERIA
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi airport has two domestic terminals (T1, T2) and one international terminal and is 20 km south of the city on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
- Travellers can take prepaid cabs, metered rickshaws and taxis or the metro (Orange Line goes to T3).
Travelling from Lagos airport
- Murtala Muhammed International Airport lies 20 km to the northwest of the city.
- The safest way for travellers to travel in Nigeria is to take taxis, especially since the bus station is 2 km away on the main road.
- One can also to drive around. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Lagos airports
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi airport has premium lounges, duty-free shops, medical assistance, restaurants and cafés, ATMs and banks, currency exchange services, childcare and prayer rooms and free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Lagos airport has lounges, Wi-Fi, ATMs, restaurants and cafés, shower areas, currency exchange, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Lagos
The average flight time from New Delhi to Lagos is 13h+, via connecting flights. Travellers can take a nap to catch up on the time difference or read up about Nigeria.
New Delhi, India is 4h 30min ahead of Lagos, Nigeria.
Weather in Lagos
The best time to visit Lagos is in the dry season between December and February when the temperatures are between 21 and 35 degrees Celsius. However, there’s lots of dust in the air and it is also the time when the hot, dry and dusty ‘Harmattan’ winds blow in from the Sahara.
1 Indian Rupee (INR) is equal to 4.73 Nigerian Naira (NGN). See more here.
Cost of living in Lagos
A local transport ticket (one-way) cost NGN 150 while a 1 km taxi ride costs NGN 625. An inexpensive meal costs NGN 500 while a three-course meal for two at a mid-range restaurant costs NGN 6,000.
Mode of payments accepted in Lagos
Nigeria is still largely a cash-only economy, and although the use of credit cards is slowly increasing, fraud is very common. So it is advisable to carry enough cash to cover for your trip to Lagos and around.
Best places for your first meal in Lagos
Nigerian delicacies include Jollof rice, Akara, Bean and plantain pottage, Suya, Zobo, Moin Moin, Dodo, Ogbono and Puff puff, among others. Head to Victoria Island and Lagos Island for all the restaurants which overlook the Lagos lagoon and the Gulf of Guinea.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 3rd, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.