Cheap flights from New Delhi to Orlando International
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Orlando...
- Fri 6 DecDELMCOUkraine InternationalIndirectOne way from ₹ 40,074
- Tue 3 DecDELMCOUkraine InternationalIndirectOne way from ₹ 40,076
- Mon 16 DecDELMCOAeroflotIndirectOne way from ₹ 41,290
Flight information New Delhi to Orlando International
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 13287 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Orlando?
- Select the best travel dates from the ones available in the calendar and book cheap flights to Orlando from New Delhi easily.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s nifty price alert facility to stay updated about any change in prices for New Delhi to Orlando flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Orlando?
Airport information from New Delhi to Orlando
New Delhi – 110037, India
1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, United States
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- The international airport in New Delhi is 10 km northeast of the city centre.
- One can easily reach the airport by taxis, metered rickshaws or booking prepaid taxis.
- AMTS bus services also operate regularly to the airport, making bus travel a convenient option.
- Airport Express Metros too operate to airport from different parts of the city.
Travelling from Orlando Airport
- Orlando International Airport is at a distance of 10 km southeast of Orlando, Florida, United States.
- Lynx, the local metro area public transportation system has a sub-station at the airport which connects the airport to downtown Orlando.
- The airport serves as a major inbound gateway for cruise line passengers departing out of Port Canaveral. Many taxis and shuttle services are available at the airport.
Facilities at New Delhi and Orlando International Airports
- The New Delhi airport currently has an international and a domestic terminal and includes lounges, cafes and restaurants along with duty-free shopping spaces, ATMs, banking services, forex and money changing services, and free Wi-Fi for half an hour.
- The Orlando International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the country and offer many facilities and services to the passengers. Passengers can avail facilities like shops and restaurants, airport lounges, business facilities, traveller assistance for disabled, lockers, and amenities for pets, airport spa, medical services and payphones, among others.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Orlando
The average flight time from New Delhi to Orlando is around 20 hours, via connecting flights. While travelling, numerous entertainment options are available for the passengers, subject to the airlines.
Weather in Orlando
The best time to visit Orlando is January to April as the weather is most pleasant during these months. These months are perfectly suited for outdoor activities. The temperature ranges between 32°C to 22°C, making it pleasant for sightseeing.
Delhi is 9 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Orlando. From November 6th 2016, Delhi will be 10 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Orlando.
1 US Dollar (USD) equals to Rs 66.71 in Indian Rupees (INR). See here.
Cost of living in Orlando
Orlando taxi meters start at $2.40 for the first 1/4th of a mile. For each additional 1/4th of a mile, the rate is $.60. Standard bus fare is $2 per person one way, with free transfers. Daily pass at $4.50 and weekly passes for $16 are also available. A decent meal in a medium class restaurant will cost around $40 per day per adult.
Mode of payments accepted in Orlando
While most of the sightseeing attractions, shopping places, eateries, metros and taxis accept debit as well as credit cards, carrying little cash in case of an emergency is advisable.
Best places for your first meal in Orlando
The city of Orlando is a haven for food lovers. CityWalk at Universal Orlando has a high concentration of restaurants in Orlando serving wide range of cuisines. For luxury dining, one can go to Downtown Disney. When in Orlando, you cannot miss enjoying food at the world famous Canadian steakhouse in Disney's Epcot Center. Some of the most popular food items one should not miss in Orlando include Pecan Pie and Tonkotsu Ramen.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 30th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.