Cheap flights from New Delhi to Mandalay
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Mandalay...
- Tue 26 NovDELMDLSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 13,693
- Thu 28 NovDELMDLSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,160
- Tue 10 DecDELMDLIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,452
Flight information New Delhi to Mandalay
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 2047 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Mandalay Airport?
Book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Mandalay easily, with Skyscanner’s easy to use bar chart.
- Move the mouse pointer over the bar chart to get the best prices for flight tickets from New Delhi to Mandalay for each month. Click on any month and choose travel dates from the calendar page. Book cheap flights from New Delhi to Mandalay easily.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Mandalay flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Mandalay?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Tada-U, Mandalay, Myanmar
Getting to New Delhi airport
- T3, Delhi airport’s international terminal, is on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway.
- Travellers can take the metro to T3 as well as metered cabs and rickshaws or buses.
Travelling from Mandalay airport
- Mandalay Airport is 36 km south of Mandalay on the Mandalay expressway.
- Taxis, buses, shuttles and limos are available at the terminal.
- Those inclined to drive around themselves can hire cars here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Mandalay airports
- Delhi airport has banks and ATMs, cafés and restaurants, lounges, currency exchange counters, childcare and prayer rooms, medical assistance and complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Mandalay airport has VIP lounge, restaurants, a duty-free shop, banking and FOREX services.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Mandalay
New Delhi, India is 1hr behind Mandalay, Myanmar.
Weather in Mandalay
Visit Mandalay between November and February when daytime temperatures range between 30 and 28 degrees Celsius.
1 Myanmar Kyat (MMK) is equal to 0.05 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Mandalay
A budget meal for one in Mandalay costs around MMK 5,000, while a 3-course meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs MMK 66,000.
Mode of payments accepted in Mandalay
Cash is accepted almost everywhere, as are credit and debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Mandalay
Mandalay is famous for indigenous dishes like pan-thei-kao-sweh (chicken with flat noodles) and Htoumoun. Popular dishes like Shan noodles and Samosa Dote can be found in the many hole-in-the-wall restaurants and street vendors across Mandalay.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 30th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.