Cheap flights from New Delhi to Madinah
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Madinah...
- Tue 17 DecDELMEDnas airIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,957
- Fri 13 DecDELMEDnas airIndirectOne way from ₹ 16,179
- Fri 6 DecDELMEDnas airIndirectOne way from ₹ 16,195
Flight information New Delhi to Madinah
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 3733 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Madinah Airport?
Travellers can easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Madinah by heading to Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- Hover the mouse pointer above the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Madinah for each month. Choose travel dates from the calendar page and easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Madinah International.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Madinah flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Madinah?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
King Salman Road,Medina, Saudi Arabia
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi airport lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway and has one international terminal (T3) and two domestic terminals (T1, T2).
- Travellers can take the metro (Orange Line goes to T3), metered cabs or rickshaws and prepaid taxis to get to the airport.
Travelling from Madinah airport
- Madinah Airport lies on the King Salman Road.
- Taxis, buses, private cars and limos are available at the terminal.
- Those inclined to drive around themselves can hire cars here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Madinah airports
- Delhi airport has banks and ATMs, cafés and restaurants, lounges, currency exchange counters, childcare and prayer rooms, medical assistance and complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes.
- Madinah airport has free Wi-Fi, paid porter services, ATMs, baby care and prayer rooms, duty-free shops and a variety of Restaurants and cafes.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Madinah
The average flight time from New Delhi to Madinah is over 7hrs, via connecting flights. Most travellers to Madinah are pilgrims and it is best to know a few things before your Hajj Trip.
New Delhi, India is 2h 30min ahead of Madinah.
Weather in Madinah
Visit Madinah between December and February when daytime temperatures are around 26 degrees Celsius.
1 Saudi Arabian Riyal (SAR) is equal to 18.27Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Madinah
A budget meal for one in Madinah costs around SR 15, while a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs SAR 50.
Mode of payments accepted in Madinah
Cash is accepted almost everywhere, as are credit and debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Madinah
Madinah is lined with many ‘hole in the wall’ joints that serve up shawarma and taamiyya (a type of vegetable sandwich). Arabic joints serve cooked beans called ‘foul’ (pronounced fool or full) and fattayer (Pies similar to Pizza without the sauce) for breakfast.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 29th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.