Cheap flights from Goa to Mumbai
Flight information Goa to Mumbai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 425 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
How to compare and get the best flights from Goa to Mumbai?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Goa to Mumbai for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Goa to Mumbai flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Goa to Mumbai?
Airport information from Goa to Mumbai
Vasco da Gama,
Western Express Highway,
Sahar, Andheri East,
Mumbai 400 099,
Getting to Goa Airport
- Goa Airport’s Domestic terminal is located on the intersection of State highways 566 and 178.
- Prepaid taxis and state run buses are available connecting Panaji and other Go an towns with the airport.
Travelling from Mumbai Airport
- Terminal 1 is Mumbai Airport’s domestic terminal.
- The domestic terminal can be accessed only by western express highway.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws ply from the airport.
- Travellers can avail rent a car services at the terminal. Click here to rent a car
Facilities at Goa and Mumbai Airports
- Goa Airport is small and Spartan. The airport has a snack bar, few vending machines, FOREX counter, Pre Paid Taxi counter, restaurant and a baggage wrapping machine.
- Mumbai Airport has Free Wi-Fi, VIP Lounges, assistance to the physically challenged, smoking areas and a wide range of dining and shopping choices for your convenience.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Goa to Mumbai
Goa to Mumbai flights are short and take just an hour. The time can be spent by learning more about Mumbai by going through the in-flight magazine.
Weather in Mumbai
Daytime temperatures in summer can soar to 42 degrees Celsius while the winter days remain warm at 30 degrees Celsius. The heavy monsoons last from June till September.
Cost of living in Mumbai
Taxis from the airport to the Mumbai’s centre cost 230 INR (3.42 USD). Mumbai’s famous vadapavcosts about INR 10 (USD 0.15).A meal at most fast food outlets costs less than INR 200 (USD 2.98) and a budget meal costs less than INR 150 (USD 2.23).
Mode of payments accepted in Mumbai
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Mumbai
There are many Udupi restaurants in Mumbai that serve hot, hygienic meals. They are famous for serving south Indian dishes like Dosa and idli. Travellers should head to Vile Parle West and Juhu to enjoy a delicious sea food meal after a long, tiring flight.
When in Mumbai, do try pav bhaji, vada pav, panipuri and other chat items unique to Mumbai.
Documents required to travel from Goa to Mumbai
Passengers travelling from Goa to Mumbai must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Goa to Mumbai
IndiGo, SpiceJet, JetKonnect, Jet Airways, GoAir, Alliance Air, Air India, Vistara
FAQ on Flights from Goa to Mumbai
- Q1: How can I book cheap Goa to Mumbai flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Mumbai from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Goa to Mumbai?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Goa to Mumbai. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Goa to Mumbai?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Goa to Mumbai?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Mumbai.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Goa to Mumbai flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Goa to Mumbai. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Goa to Mumbai flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Goa to Mumbai. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Goa?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Goaand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Goa to Mumbai travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Goa to Mumbai?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Goa to Mumbai.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.