Cheap flights from Goa to Kathmandu
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Kathmandu...
- Tue 7 JanGOIKTMGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 9,406
- Tue 31 DecGOIKTMIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 9,933
- Wed 8 JanGOIKTMIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 10,131
Flight information Goa to Kathmandu
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 1815 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
Find the best deals on cheap flight tickets from Goa to Kathmandu with Skyscanner's bar chart!
- The bar chart shows the lowest prices on cheap flights from Goa to Kathmandu for each month. Click on a month and view the lowest price on flights for each day for the month. Select your date and book cheap flights from Goa to Kathmandu easily!
- Subscribe to Skyscanner's price alert facility Subscribe now and receive the best offers and lowest prices for flights from Goa to Kathmandu.
What you need to know before flying from Goa to Kathmandu?
Goa International Airport (GOI) Dabolim, Goa, INDIA.
Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM) Kathmandu, NEPAL
Getting to Goa airport
- Goa Airport is accessible via road only.
- Only prepaid taxis ply from the airport.
- There are bus services from Panaji and Margaon to the airport.
- Most popular mode of transportation is app based cabs.
Travelling from Kathmandu airport
- The airport is connected to the city by the Ring Road.
- Prepaid taxis and buses, to the city, ply from all terminals.
- Those who wish to self-drive within and outside Kathmandu, can book rental cars here.
Facilities at Goa and Kathmandu airports
- Goa Airport is partly a military airport; therefore passenger services are threadbare. The airport has limited retail outlets and a restaurant. FOREX counters, ATMs, VIP lounges and dedicated medical services are available to travellers.
- Kathmandu Airport offers free Wi-Fi. The airport has banking and FOREX services. The airports also have information counters, retail and dining outlets, lounges, and assistance to physically challenged and elderly travellers.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Goa to Kathmandu
The average flying time from Goa to Kathmandu is just over 6hrs, via connecting flights. The inflight magazine will give you ideas on what to do during your visit to Nepal. The country has a lot to offer to travellers with a light wallet.
Time difference between Goa and Kathmandu
Goa is 15min behind Kathmandu.
Weather in Kathmandu
The best time to visit Kathmandu is in the spring and autumn. The day time highs range between 29-25°C and the night time lows range between 15-11°C. The monsoons last from May to September.
1 Nepalese Rupee (NPR) equals INR 0.62. Find the latest exchange rates here.
Cost of living in Kathmandu
One can walk across city districts of central Kathmandu. For longer distances, one can take a taxi or an autorickshaw. Taxi drivers are reluctant to use the meter, but will do so if you insist. Taxi meters begin at NPR 14 (USD 0.13) during the day and NPR 21 (USD 0.20) past 9pm. Small restaurants will offer a full meal for as less as NPR165 (USD 1.59). Restaurant meals can start from NPR500-1000 (USD4.82-9.64) while dinner for two can cost as much as NPR1500 (USD 14.45).
Mode of payments accepted in Kathmandu
All establishments accept only Nepalese Rupee. Some shops will accept cards, but street vendors accept only cash.
Best places for your first meal in Kathmandu
Kathmandu has many ‘hole in the wall’ eateries that offer gastronomic gratification. The ubiquitous momo can be had at almost every street corner. Those who are looking for international cuisine can head on to the suburb of Thamel. Though Thamel is crawling with visitors, the Nepalese cuisine here is authentic and worth the price.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 3rd, 2017.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.