Cheap flights from Goa to Chennai
Flight information Goa to Chennai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 734 kilometres
How to compare and get the best flights from Goa to Chennai?
Looking for inexpensive flights from Goa to Chennai?
- Hover the mouse over the chart above to view the prices of flight tickets from Goa to Chennai for each month. Select your travel month and dates and easily book cheap flights from Goa to Chennai.
- Use Skyscanner’s price alert facility to know about every price update of Goa to Chennai flights!
What you need to know before flying from Goa to Chennai?
Airport information of Goa and Chennai airports
Dabolim, Vasco Da Gama, Goa, India
Chennai 600027, Tamil Nadu, India
Getting to Goa airport
- Goa Dabolim airport has two terminals – international and domestic – and is located 26km to the south of the capital Panjim.
- Travellers can take rickshaws, taxis and buses to get to the airport.
- If visitors want to take the bus, then the nearest bus stop of Chicalim lies around 1.5km from the airport.
- The nearest railway station is Dabolim, which is around 1.3km away. Travellers can also take metered/prepaid taxis or rent a car to drive down to the airport.
Travelling from Chennai airport
- Chennai Meenambakkam airport lies 20km southwest of Chennai city centre on GST Road/NH45. Travellers can either take prepaid/metered taxis or even rent cars to get to locations in and around Chennai. See more about car rentals here.
- If visitors want to take a train, then they need to walk to Tirusulam railway station, which is situated a little while away from the airport.
- Travellers can also take Bus 18A to the city centre. However, the bus stations are located far away.
Facilities at Goa and Chennai airports
- Goa airport has facilities such as snack bars and cafes, vending machines, ATMs and money changing services.
- Chennai airport has 24x7 medical aid, money changers, forex, ATM and banking services, cafes and restaurants, business lounges, shopping spaces, and free Wi-Fi.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Goa to Chennai
The average flight time from Goa to Chennai is 1h 45min nonstop. Travellers can either leaf through the in-flight magazine or take a nap on the flight.
Weather in Chennai
Travellers should ideally visit Chennai between November and February when the temperatures in the humid city hover between 18 and 25 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Chennai
Visitors are advised to haggle with rickshaw and taxi drivers who don’t adhere to the meter since it’s quite common. A one-way local bus ticket will cost INR 15 while a 1km taxi ride will cost INR 12-20. An inexpensive meal will cost INR 100 while a mid-range meal for two costs around INR 500.
Mode of payments accepted in Chennai
Visitors are advised to carry cash for paying for transportation and small purchases such as souvenirs and food. Bigger establishments accept credit cards and ATMs are plentiful.
Best places for your first meal in Chennai
Head to the heart of the city, Nungambakkam or Egmore, to sample some of Chennai’s delicious local and world cuisine.
Want to explore famous temples around Chennai? Check here.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of June 21st, 2016.
FAQ on Flights from Goa to Chennai
- Q1: How can I book cheap Goa to Chennai flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Chennai from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Goa to Chennai?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Goa to Chennai. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Goa to Chennai?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Goa to Chennai?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Chennai.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Goa to Chennai flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Goa to Chennai. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Goa to Chennai flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Goa to Chennai. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Goa?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Goaand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Goa to Chennai travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Goa to Chennai?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Goa to Chennai.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.