Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Coimbatore
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Coimbatore...
- Wed 12 FebHYDCJBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,799
- Wed 29 JanHYDCJBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,810
- Tue 28 JanHYDCJBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,959
Flight information Hyderabad to Coimbatore
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 706 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Coimbatore?
- Mouse-over the bars to see the lowest prices of a month. Clicking on the month will direct you to the calendar/ chart view. Choose specific dates of travel.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alerts for the best prices for flight tickets from Hyderabad to Coimbatore!
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Coimbatore?
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd.,
Shamshabad – Hyderabad 500 409,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641014,
Getting to Hyderabad Airport
- Hyderabad Airport is accessible via National Highway 7. There are reliable bus services from the city to the airport.
- Most popular mode of transportation is the App based cabs.
Travelling from Coimbatore Airport
- Coimbatore airport is accessible via Avinashi Road.
- State run buses, prepaid taxis and auto rickshaws ply from the airport. App based cabs are very popular in Coimbatore.
- Travellers who chose to drive on their own can book rented cars here.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Coimbatore Airports
- Hyderabad Airport provides free Wi-Fi for just 45 minutes. After that, one must pay for Wi-Fi services. An elaborate food court, a shopping area, FOREX counters, ATMs, smoking rooms and dedicated medical services are available for travellers. The airport also houses a regular hotel and a small transit hotel too.
- Coimbatore Airport provides assistance to physically challenged travellers, has paid retiring rooms for transit passengers, a few dining and shopping options for traveller’s convenience.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Coimbatore
Hyderabad to Coimbatore flights generally last 1h 20min. The short flight time can be spent going through the in-flight magazine; which generally contains information on the destination city. Coimbatore is considered the gateway to the Nilgiris, read more about it here.
Weather in Coimbatore
Average day time highs in Coimbatore range between 36 -29 degrees Celsius, the hottest months being May and June. However, the nights generally are comfortable ranging between 23 degrees Celsius in May and 18 degrees Celsius in January. The monsoons arrive in October and last till December. There is light rainfall in the months of April and May.
Cost of Living in Coimbatore
Beware of auto drivers in Coimbatore who are known to overcharge outsiders. It is safer and more economical to use radio cabs and app based taxis. Some operators might be lighter on the wallet than auto rickshaws. Budget meals for 2 can cost less than INR 200 (2.99 USD). One litre of Bottled water costs 20 INR (0.29 USD) and upwards.
Mode of payments accepted in Coimbatore
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Coimbatore
The small restaurants around the railway station are open virtually 24 hrs. Coimbatore is at the base of the Nilgiri Mountains, that is known for its tea plantations. Do try the local tea here along with Tamil staple fast food of Porotta (layered flat bread) and kootu curry (mixed vegetable curry that is served with porotta).
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of July 25th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.