Hyderabad to Goa Flights
Flight information Hyderabad to Goa
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 532 kilometres
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Goa?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Hyderabad to Goa for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Hyderabad to Goa flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Goa?
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – Hyderabad 500 409, Telangana, India
Dabolim, Vasco Da Gama, Goa, India
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- Hyderabad airport is located 27km southwest of the city centre. Travellers travelling by buses can either take the Pushpak Airport Liner or the APSRTC buses to get to the airport from the city.
- Travellers can take metered taxis or book prepaid taxis from the many taxi apps available.
Travelling from Goa airport
- Goa Dabolim airport lies 26km south of capital city Panjim.
- Travellers taking the bus need to either walk or take a taxi to the nearest Chicalim bus stop around 1.5km from the airport.
- Travellers can also hire metered taxis or rickshaws or book prepaid taxis to get to various parts of Goa.
- Travellers can also rent a car to drive around. See more here.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Goa airports
- Hyderabad airport has a single terminal and a host of facilities such as lounges, free Wi-Fi, conference and business rooms, eating spaces and cafes, prayer room and even spa and shower facilities.
- Goa airport houses money changers, ATMs, vending machines, and cafes and snack bars.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Goa
The average flight time from Hyderabad to Goa is 1h 20min nonstop. Travellers can read up about the best of Goa in the in-flight magazines or catch a quick nap.
Goa at a glance
East meets West in Goa, which is all about crumbling colonial architecture, trinket and souvenir shops, quaint villages with winding by-lanes and the sun, sand and sea. With domestic and international travellers flocking to this coastal slice on the Indian western coast, Goa tourism is here to stay.
Weather in Goa
November to January, when the temperatures hover between 17 to 32 degrees Celsius is the best time to visit Goa -the rains are gone and the seas are calm during this time.
Cost of living in Goa
A 3km auto ride in Goa costs INR 60-120, while a public bus ticket costs anywhere between INR 12-20. A motorbike on rent costs INR 200-300 per day. Budget meals cost anywhere between INR 100 and 400. A 0.65ml beer bottle costs INR 80-150 while a Feni bottle costs INR 80-300.
Mode of payments accepted in Goa
Travellers should carry cash mainly for transportation, food and small purchases. You can find the ATMs in towns but since towns are located quite a distance apart, travellers need to keep enough cash on them all the time. Hotels accept credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Goa
Every place in Goa including Candolim, Panjim and most of the beaches has a unique food delight to offer. Succulent and fresh seafood is what Goan cuisine is known for. Apart from rice and fish curry, delectable non-vegetarian local dishes include khatkhate, chaurico, Goan nevri, pork sorpotel, chicken cafreal and xacuti, pork vindaloo, bebinca, reacheado, prawn curry, and variants of idli and dosa (Kailoleo, Amboli, Polle, Hitt and Sannas). Wine and Feni are popular alcoholic beverages. Do not miss sitting at the shacks in south Goa which offer some delicious snack food.
Goa’s culture is a distinctive amalgam of Konkani, Christian, Hindu and Portuguese cultures. Apart from Eid, Christmas and Diwali, Easter, Chavoth, Shigmo and New Year and the Goan Carnival are all celebrated in the multicultural state. The deep-rooted history and evolving culture of Goa can be seen in Ancestral Goa, Goa State Museum and the Naval Aviation Museum.
Goa History and Architecture:
Indo Dravidian, Islamic and Portuguese Christian styles of architecture are prominent in Goan architecture. Two world heritage sites – Old Goa churches and convents and the Basilica of Bom Jesus – contain elements of Portuguese architecture. Other notable structures include Goa St. Cajetan Church, Shanta Durga Temple and the Se Cathedral.
Shopping in Goa:
Goa’s many beaches feature daily and weekly flea markets where one can shop for anything right from clothes to showpieces and jewellery.
Documents required to travel from Hyderabad to Goa
Passengers travelling from Hyderabad to Goa must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Hyderabad to Goa
IndiGo flights to Goa, Jet Airways flights to Goa, Air India flights to Goa
FAQ on Flights from Hyderabad to Goa
- Q1: How can I book cheap Hyderabad to Goa flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Goa from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Hyderabad to Goa?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Hyderabad to Goa. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Hyderabad to Goa?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Hyderabad to Goa?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Goa.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Hyderabad to Goa flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Hyderabad to Goa. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Hyderabad to Goa flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Hyderabad to Goa. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Hyderabad?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Hyderabadand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Hyderabad to Goa travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Hyderabad to Goa?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Hyderabad to Goa.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.