Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Nagpur
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Nagpur...
- Wed 19 FebHYDNAGIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,096
- Thu 20 FebHYDNAGIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,096
- Sun 9 FebHYDNAGIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,223
Flight information Hyderabad to Nagpur
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 434 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Nagpur?
If you’re looking to book the best suited cheap flights from Hyderabad to Nagpur, simply head to Skyscanner.
- View the prices of flight tickets from Hyderabad to Nagpur month-wise on Skyscanner’s bar chart. Select a month and choose the best travel dates from the ones available and easily book inexpensive flights from Hyderabad to Nagpur and save money.
- Do you wish to know about every price change in Hyderabad to Nagpur flights? Simply subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Nagpur?
GMR Vijayawada International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – Vijayawada 500 409, Telangana, India
Nagpur – 440005, Maharashtra, India
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- Rajiv Gandhi airport is located in Shamshabad, 27 km southwest of Hyderabad city.
- One can travel via metered taxis or rickshaws, prepaid cabs or board the APSRTC buses such as the Pushpak Airport Liner.
Travelling from Nagpur airport
- Nagpur’s Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport is located around 8 km southwest of Nagpur.
- Travellers can get from the airport to the city by hiring metered taxis or rickshaws, booking prepaid cabs or boarding one of the many MSRTC-operated buses from the airport to the city.
- One can also rent cars if they want to drive around. Click here for more info.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Nagpur airports
- Hyderabad airport has many facilities for travellers such as banks and ATMs, currency exchange facilities, child care and prayer rooms, duty-free shops, restaurants and cafés, complimentary Wi-Fi, passenger lounges, and spa and shower facilities.
- Babasaheb Ambedkar airport has shopping spaces, ATMs and banks, medical help, bookstores, snack bars.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Nagpur
The average flight time from Hyderabad to Nagpur is 1hour, non-stop. Travellers can make the best use of this short haul and take rest on-board.
Weather in Nagpur
October to February is the best time to visit Nagpur, since the climate is pleasant and the temperatures hover around 10-30 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Nagpur
A local transport ticket (one-way) and a 1 km taxi ride in Nagpur cost around the same amount INR 15-20. Inexpensive budget meals cost approximately INR 150-200 while a three-course meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 600 on an average.
Mode of payments accepted in Nagpur
Travellers to the Orange City will need cash to pay for purchases at local markets, transport and food. ATMs are plentiful and accept all debit cards, while hotels, upscale restaurants and resorts accept credit cards as well.
Best places for your first meal in Nagpur
The Varhadi/Saoji cuisine of Nagpur features delectable iconic dishes such as spicy Sawaji Chicken, Sabudana Khichdi and Poha, among others. Travellers should head to areas such as Sadar Bazaar to sample Nagpur’s traditional fare as well as other global cuisines.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of September 2nd, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.