Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Surat
Flight information Hyderabad to Surat
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 737 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Surat?
Now you can easily find money-saving deals and cheap flight tickets from Hyderabad to Surat on Skyscanner.
- View the prices of cheap flights from Hyderabad to Surat on Skyscanner's bar chart webpage by lingering the mouse pointer over the bars. Choose the dates from the calendar and easily book inexpensive flights from Hyderabad to Surat.
- View the prices of cheap flights from Hyderabad to Surat for time periods of 2 weeks, 4 weeks, and 3 months respectively on Skyscanner's mobile app by entering the destinations in the 'Explore' tab. Enter particular dates for prices on those dates.
- Subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility allows you to stay updated about price changes in Hyderabad to Surat flights.
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Surat?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)
GMR International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – 500 409, Telangana, India
Surat International Airport (STV)
Surat - Dumas Road, near Magdalla, Surat, Gujarat 395007
Getting to Hyderabad International Airport
- Hyderabad International Airport is situated on the Airport Road in Shamshabad village, 27 km southwest of the city.
- Travellers can take rickshaws, metered/prepaid/app-basedtaxis, and TSRTC buses (Pushpak Liner).
- One can also take the Hyderabad Metro once the airport extension is completed.
Travelling from Surat airport
- Surat International Airport is located in Magdalla, 13 km southwest of the city centre.
- Travel options from the airport to the city include app-based/metered/prepaid taxis, rickshaws, BRTS, city and inter-state buses, as well as cars on rent from the airport.
- There is a proposal to add Surat to the Metro Grid in the future.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Surat airports
- Hyderabad International Airport has lounges (membership, single use and pay-to-use), 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi, the 'Airport Village' area serving food and drinks, ATMs and banking services, medical assistance, a spa, forex and currency exchange services, duty-free shops, etc.
- Apart from the general passenger facilities, Surat International Airport also has medical assistance, ATMs and banking services, snack bars and beverage stalls as well as a restaurant, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Surat
The average flight time from Hyderabad to Surat is 1h 50min via direct flights. Surat is one of the best places to head to in the state during the famous kite-flying festival.
Weather in Surat
The best time to visit Surat is in the winters (November-February) when the temperatures are 15-29 degrees Celsius. This is the festival season too, and the climate is pleasant so that you can enjoy all outdoor activities.
Cost of living in Surat
Travel costs in Surat – A one-way local transport ticket costs INR 17-20 while a 1 km taxi ride costs INR 8-15. Food costs in the city – Budget meals cost INR 200-250 for a single person, while a hearty meal for two people at a mid-sized restaurant costs INR 550-600.
Mode of payments accepted in Surat
If you shop at Surat's numerous street markets like Shanivari Market, or eat street food, or travel by local transport, then you will require cash, which can be withdrawn at any of the ATMs. Credit and debit cards are accepted at 4/5-star hotels and resorts.
Best places for your first meal in Surat
Some of Surat's most famous foods are Locho, Sev Khamani, Ghari, Undhiyu, Bhajiya, Ponk Vadas, Nan Khatai, Khaman Dhokla, Pav Bhaji, and the like. Areas such as Adajan, Bhatar, and City Light Town are the best places to try out amazing food in Surat.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.