Indore to Goa Flights
Flight information Indore to Goa
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 842 kilometres
How to compare and get the best flights from Indore to Goa?
Searching and finding cheap flight tickets from Indore to Goa used to be a miracle, but not anymore. Skyscanner's nifty bar chart page allows you to do that, and much more.
- On the bar chart page, hover the mouse pointer over the bars to see the cheapest prices of flights from Indore to Goa month-wise for the entire year. After checking the prices and dates that suit you, go ahead and easily book cheap flights from Indore to Goa!
- If you're planning to book your tickets later, don't miss any price changes in Indore to Goa flights – subscribe to Skyscanner's price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from Indore to Goa?
Devi Ahalya Bai Holkar (Indore) Airport (IDR)
Depalpur Road, Panchsheel Nagar, Indore – 453112, Madhya Pradesh, India
Goa International (Dabolim) Airport (GOI)
Dabolim, Vasco Da Gama,Goa, India
Getting to Indore airport
- Indore's Devi Ahalya Bai Holkar Airport lies near Depalpur Road, around 6 km to the west of the city centre of Indore.
- Those who are travelling by trains and buses need to disembark at the Indore railway station or the bus stand, and then take taxis to the airport.
- The easiest and quickest way to get to the airport is, of course, through prepaid/metered taxis.
Travelling from Goa airport
- Dabolim Airport in Goa is located in the suburb of Vasco, approximately 26 km south of the capital Panjim and 26 km northwest of Margao.
- However, travellers will need to go to the Chicalim bus stop (1½ km away) and take buses from there.
- A great way to explore Goa is by renting your own car.
Facilities at Indore and Goa airports
- Indore's Devi Ahalya Bai Holkar Airport has 2 passenger terminals, numerous shops, snack bars, duty-free shops, banking services and ATMs, forex facilities, book stall, food court, etc.
- Goa's Dabolim airport has an integrated terminal equipped with cafés, food counters and restaurants, shops, forex services, information desks, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Indore to Goa
Weather in Goa
The sun, sand and the sea make Goa a round-the-year fix. However, for great weather, visit Goa between November and January. January is a leaner period, especially in the southern parts of Goa. The mercury stays around 15-30 degrees Celsius and the climate is pleasant.
Cost of living in Goa
Food costs depend on what and where you eat. Inexpensive meals, breakfast, lunches and dinners, cost anywhere between INR 130 and INR 450. A cocktail costs anywhere between INR 200-600, Feni costs INR 90-300, while a 0.65L of beer bottle costs around INR 40-200. Travelling in a bus and auto is the cheapest –INR 60-120 and INR 12-20 respectively. Taking a bike on rent will cost around INR 200-400/day. A taxi ride from the airport to South Goa will cost INR 1500-2000.
Mode of payments accepted in Goa
Travellers will need cash in change for shopping at local markets, food at smaller restaurants, and travel and transport. Upscale restaurants, resorts, and hotels accept credit cards, while debit cards can be used to withdraw money at ATMs.
Best places for your first meal in Goa
Goan breakfasts are the order of the day – having a huge breakfast, Israeli, English, Indian, by the seaside is how most days in Goa begin. Ros Omelette, Prawn Balchao, Pork Vindaloo, Mussel Fry, Cafreal, Chicken Xacuti, etc. are some of the most famous Goan dishes.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of February 19th, 2018.
FAQ on Flights from Indore to Goa
- Q1: How can I book cheap Indore to Goa flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Goa from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Indore to Goa?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Indore to Goa. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Indore to Goa?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Indore to Goa?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Goa.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Indore to Goa flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Indore to Goa. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Indore to Goa flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Indore to Goa. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Indore?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Indoreand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Indore to Goa travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Indore to Goa?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Indore to Goa.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.