Cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)
Flight information Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1987 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
How to compare and get the best flights from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar) for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar) flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Kuala Lumpur to Bali?
Pengurus Besar, Tingkat, 3 & 4 Airport Management Centre, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Malaysia
Head Office of MAB, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, 47200 Subang, Malaysia
PT Angkasa Pura I, Tuban, Denpasar – 80361, Bali, Indonesia
Bali’s Denpasar Airport has direct flights from Mumbai, and connecting flights from other Indian cities. See list here.
Getting to Kuala Lumpur Airports
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport lies 56 km south of the city and Sultan Abdul Azziz Shah Airport lies 23 km west of the city centre.
- Travellers can take private buses, public buses, limos and taxis from the city to both airports, as well as the KLIA Transit and Ekspress from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Travelling from Bali Denpasar Airport
- Ngurah Rai Denpasar International Airport lies in the popular tourist province of Kuta, around 15 km southeast of the city.
- Travellers can take buses and taxis both to get to the city.
- Travellers can also rent cars. See more here.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur and Bali Airports
- Kuala Lumpur airports have huge duty-free spaces, lounge areas, cafés and restaurants, money changing and forex facilities, free Wi-Fi and lounges.
- Bali’s Denpasar International Airport has entertainment arenas, ATMs and banks, forex and money changing spaces, shower and spa rooms, shopping spaces, cafés and restaurants, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Kuala Lumpur to Bali
The minimum flight time from Kuala Lumpur to Bali is 1h 35min, via direct flights. Bali makes for a great visa-free southeast Asian destination. If you think Bali is only all about beaches, you should probably read this.
Time Difference between Kuala Lumpur and Bali
There is no time difference between Bali, Indonesia and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Weather in Bali
The best months to visit the tropical, humid city of Bali are the shoulder seasons of September-October and April-June. Not only is the season dry and there are no rains, but the humidity is lesser and the temperatures are between 20 and 26 degrees Celsius.
1 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is equal to 3,183 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). See more here.
Cost of living in Bali
A minivan ride from the airport to central Kuta (tourism district) costs IDR 5,000-10,000, while a taxi ride for the same route IDR 20,000-55,000. A taxi ride in the city for a distance of 3 km costs around IDR 20,000-30,000. Budget food can cost travellers anywhere between IDR 25,000 and 1,00,000, while a 0.33L bottle of the local lager Bintang costs IDR 25,000-40,000.
Mode of payments accepted in Bali
Hotels and upscale restaurants accept credit and debit cards and ATMs are plentiful, although fees and charges are charged on credit cards and withdrawal of cash using debit cards. Travellers to Bali will need cash for transport, food and local shopping.
Best places for your first meal in Bali
Famous foods from the Balinese cuisine include Nasi Goreng, Sate Lembat, Jimbaran Seafood, Bebek Betutu, Tempe and Tahu, Lawar, Babli Guling, Nasi Campur and Nasi Ayam, among others. Check out areas such as North Kuta, Central Kuta, and Ubud for the best food in Bali.
Documents required to travel from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)
Passengers travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar) must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)
Emirates flights to Bali (Denpasar), AirAsia flights to Bali (Denpasar), Singapore Airlines flights to Bali (Denpasar)
FAQ on Flights from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)
- Q1: How can I book tickets online Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Bali (Denpasar) from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
- Q3: What is the airport code of Kuala Lumpur and Bali (Denpasar)? A: Airport code for Kuala Lumpur is ~SOURCE_CODE~ and Bali (Denpasar) is ~DESTINATION_CODE~.
Q4: Which is the cheapest month to fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: ~LOWEST-MONTH~ is the cheapest month to fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar).
Q5: What is the cheapest price to fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: ~LOWEST-PRICE~ is the cheapest price to book a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar).
Q6: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Its always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q7: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Bali (Denpasar).
Q8: What is the check in baggage allowance from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar) flights?
A: Generally, 15 to 20 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar). Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q9: What is the allowed hand luggage weight from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar) flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar). For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q10: What is the advantage of web check in while flying from Kuala Lumpur?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Kuala Lumpur and saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q11: How can I change my Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar) travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q12: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Kuala Lumpur to Bali (Denpasar).
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 21st, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.