Chennai to Bali (Denpasar) Flights
Flight information Chennai to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 4563 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
How to compare and get the best flights from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar)?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar) for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar) flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Chennai to Bali?
Chennai Meenambakkam Airport (MAA) Meenambakkam, Chennai - 600027
Ngurah Rai (Denpasar) International Airport (DPS) PT Angkasa Pura I, Tuban, Denpasar – 80361, Bali, Indonesia
Bali’s Denpasar Airport has direct flights from Mumbai, and connecting flights from other Indian cities. See list here.
Getting to Meenambakkam International Airport
- Chennai's Meenambakkam airport is located on NH45/GST Road, around 20 km southwest of the city.
- Travellers can take metered rickshaws and taxis and prepaid taxis to get to the airport.
Travelling from Bali Denpasar Airport
- Ngurah Rai a.k.a. Denpasar International Airport lies in Kuta, 15 km to the southeast of Denpasar.
- Passengers can take public transportation such as buses and metered/prepaid taxis..
- They can also rent cars to drive around. See more here.
Facilities at Chennai and Bali Airports
- Chennai's Meenambakkam International Airport has 60 minutes of free Wi-Fi, cafés and restaurants, money changers and forex services, ATMs, banking services, duty-free shopping spaces, business lounges and conference rooms, etc.
- Bali's Denpasar International Airport has movie lounges for entertainment, ATMs, banking services, forex services, money changers, play areas for kids, shower rooms, spas, prayer rooms, restaurants and cafés, and shopping spaces.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Chennai to Bali
Time Difference between Chennai and Bali
Bali, Indonesia is 2h 30min ahead of Chennai, Karnataka.
Weather in Bali
The dry season for Bali is between April and October which is a welcome break in this perennially rainy city. The hottest months are July-August. So, the best shoulder seasons to visit Bali are September-October and April-June when the temperatures are between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius.
1 Indian Rupee (INR) is equal to 205.98 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). See more here.
Cost of living in Bali
Rides from the airport to the tourism district Kuta in Greater Denpasar cost IDR 5,000-10,000 for a Bemo minivan and between IDR 20,000-55,000 for a taxi. Budget meals cost anywhere between IDR 25,000 and 1,00,000 in Kuta. A 3 km taxi ride in Kuta costs IDR 20,000-30,000. A 0.33L bottle of Bintang, the local lager, costs IDR 25,000-40,000.
Mode of payments accepted in Bali
Hotels and upscale restaurants accept all credit cards, but charges and fees on foreign cards could be significant. Withdrawal of cash from ATMs could also attract charges. The ideal thing would be to carry cash in all denominations and exchange for local currency in Bali as and when you need it.
Best places for your first meal in Bali
Babli Guling, Lawar, Bebek Betutu and Sate Lembat are some of the most iconic dishes in Bali. Head to areas such as Ubud, Central and North Kuta for Balinese food.
Documents required to travel from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar)
Passengers travelling from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar) must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar)
FAQ on Flights from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar)
- Q1: How can I book cheap Chennai to Bali (Denpasar) flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Bali (Denpasar) from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar). The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Chennai to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Bali (Denpasar).
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Chennai to Bali (Denpasar) flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar). Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Chennai to Bali (Denpasar) flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar). For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Chennai?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Chennaiand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Chennai to Bali (Denpasar) travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Chennai to Bali (Denpasar).
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.