Cheap flights from Manchester to Antalya
Flight information Manchester to Antalya
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3132 kilometres
How to compare and get the best flights from Manchester to Antalya?
Booking flight tickets from Manchester to Antalya can be done in two simple steps.
- The bar chart shows the cheapest Manchester to Antalya flights in the coming months. Mouse-over the month you wish to travel and compare rates with other months. Clicking on a specific month will lead you to the calendar page. On this page, you can select the specific date to fly as per your convenience and compare the cheapest flight rates on various days.
- You can also use our price alert facility, which will keep you updated if there is any change in the price for the route you have selected.
What you need to know before flying from Manchester to Antalya?
Manchester M90 1QX, United Kingdom
Antalya Havalimanı 1. Dış Hatlar Terminali, 7230 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Getting to Manchester Airport
- Manchester Airport is an international airport located in Ringway, Manchester, England, which is 13.9 km south west of Manchester city centre.
- Trains, coaches, metro links, taxis are some of your options to get to the airport.
Travelling from Antalya Airport
- Antalya Airport is an international airport located 13 km northeast of the city center of Antalya, Turkey.
- The airport has two terminals and the airport is built in such a way that it can accommodate the millions of tourists who visit the beaches here.
- There is a public bus shuttle from the airport to Antalya bus terminal that runs every half an hour. If you want to hire a car from Antalya airport click here.
Facilities in Manchester and Antalya airports
Free Wi-Fi is available to passengers in all terminals for 60 minutes and is supported by all media devices. Car rental and special places for offering prayers are also available. There are Escape lounges available in all three Manchester airport terminals which offer free Wi-Fi and complimentary refreshments. Passengers are charged £21-£25 to use this facility and children between the ages of 0-23 months get free entry. There are various bars and restaurants that cater to every individual's needs ranging from kid-friendly restaurants to special needs restaurants. There are plenty to choose from.
Antalya Airport offers free Wi-Fi to passengers. There are also facilities to charge phones. Various restaurants at the airport also offer free internet access. There are various Turkish restaurants and duty-free shops at T1 and T2 terminals.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Manchester to Antalya
The average flight time from Manchester to Antalya is 4h 20min in a non-stop flight. Travelers can read the in-flight magazine and figure out things they might want to do once they land in Antalya or they can have a quick nap and wake up refreshed.
Time difference between Manchester and Antalya
Antalya is 2 h ahead of Manchester.
Weather in Antalya
The weather is pleasant most time of the year in Antalya but the best time to visit for sight-seeing is during the winter season i.e., January.
Exchange rate between British Pound (GBP) and Turkish Lira (TRY)
One GBP equals 4.257 TRY. For the latest on exchange rates click here.
Cost of living in Antalya
From Antalya airport, taxis cost approximately £9-£12 to get to the city center. Shuttle buses from airport to city center cost approximately £3. A 3 km taxi ride in Antalya costs around £3.5-£5.5 A meal at an inexpensive restaurant costs £3 while a meal for 2 at a mid-range restaurant costs £13.
Mode of payment accepted in Antalya
While major international debit and credit cards are accepted in most restaurants and hotels, smaller eateries and street-side shopping accept Turkish Lira, the currency of Antalya.
Best places for your first meal in Antalya
Antalya is a major tourist destination during the summers in Europe due to its proximity near Turkey's Mediterranean beaches. Antalya is famous for jams and traditional cheese. The Jam-and-honey breakfast is a must-have. Also if you arrive just in time for lunch, kebabs with bread or rice is a fabulous meal. There are various hotels around the airport that serve these classics.
Note: Information and data provided on this page is correct as of June 1st, 2016
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.