Cheap flights from Nagpur to New Delhi
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to New Delhi...
- Sun 29 DecNAGDELGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 2,076
- Wed 1 JanNAGDELGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 2,076
- Fri 3 JanNAGDELGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 2,076
Flight information Nagpur to New Delhi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 855 kilometres
Explore New Delhi
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Nagpur to New Delhi?
Head straight to Skyscanner's bar chart page if you are tired of looking for cheap flights from Nagpur to New Delhi. You will find all the great deals here.
- View the prices of flight tickets from Nagpur to New Delhi on Skyscanner's bar chart by hovering the mouse pointer over the bars. With travel dates and budgets being the key deciders, you can easily book inexpensive flights from Nagpur to New Delhi.
- Stay updated about price changes in Nagpur to New Delhi flights by subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility, with updates landing right into your inbox.
What you need to know before flying from Nagpur to New Delhi?
Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar (Nagpur) International Airport (NAG)
Nagpur – 440005, Maharashtra, India
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Getting to Nagpur airport
- Nagpur's Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport lies in the suburb of Sonegaon, 8 km southwest of the city centre.
- The following transport options will get travellers from anywhere in the city to Nagpur airport – MSRTC buses, and metered/prepaid taxis.
Travelling from New Delhi airport
- New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport is located on the new Delhi-Ajmer highway, 20 km south of the city centre.
- Travellers can rent cars, or use rickshaws, prepaid/metered taxis, A/C coach buses and the metro (Orange Line from T3 international terminal) to travel from the airport to the city.
Facilities at Nagpur and New Delhi airports
- Nagpur's Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Airport has medical help, ATMs, shops, bookstore, snack bars and cafés.
- Delhi Airport has 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi, membership and pay-to-use lounges, restaurants, cafés, and dining options, money exchange and forex facilities, duty-free shopping spaces, shower and spa facilities, banking services and ATMs.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Nagpur to New Delhi
The average flight time from Nagpur to New Delhi is 1h 45min, via direct flights. Here's a wonderful guide to the bylanes of Old Delhi and some places to see in the city. Weekend breaks, shopping fixes – Delhi has it all.
Weather in Delhi
Winter (November-March) is the best time to visit New Delhi. The temperatures drop to as low as 2 degrees Celsius and rarely rise above 30 degrees Celsius, and the climate is pleasant.
Cost of living in Delhi
Depending on where you eat out, food in Delhi will cost travellers around INR 90-400 for an inexpensive meal at street side stalls and smaller restaurants. On the other hand, if you go to a mid-sized restaurant, it will cost travellers INR 700-1,200 for two people. When it comes to travel, a 3 km ride in a rickshaw and taxi cost INR 35-60 and INR 50-80 respectively. If you're coming from the airport, a prepaid taxi costs INR 400-500 and a metro ride costs INR 100 to the city centre.
Mode of payments accepted in Delhi
With Delhi being the capital and a metro, debit and credit cards work everywhere, right from resorts and 5-star hotels to upscale restaurants and ATMs. However, transportation, food at street stalls and smaller restaurants, and street shopping will require cash in smaller denominations.
Best places for your first meal in Delhi
Food is an experience in New Delhi, which is known for its endless list of street food like Parathas, Chole Bhature, Aloo Tikki with Dahi, Papdi Chaat, Dahi Kachori, Chicken Rolls and Tikkas, Tandoori and Butter Chicken, Samosas, Kulfi and Gol Gappe. If you have a hankering for good food in the capital, head to Dilli Haat, Connaught Place, Parathewali Gali in Chandni Chowk, Pahar Ganj and Pandara Road.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of February 27th, 2018.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.