Cheap flights from Pune to Dubai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dubai...
- Mon 7 OctPNQDXBSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 6,268
- Thu 26 SepPNQDXBSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 6,280
- Tue 24 SepPNQDXBAir India ExpressDirectOne way from ₹ 6,659
Flight information Pune to Dubai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2055 kilometres
Dubai, Dubai Al Maktoum International, Dubai Creek SPB and Jebel Ali SPB
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Pune to Dubai?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Pune to Dubai for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Pune to Dubai flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Pune to Dubai?
Lohegaon, Pune – 411032, Maharashtra
PO Box 2525, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Emirates Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Opposite Deira City Centre, Near Park Hyatt Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai has direct as well as connecting flights from India. See list here.
Getting to Pune airport
- Pune’s Lohegaon airport is located northeast of the city centre, around 10 km away.
- Travellers can get from the city to the airport by either taking rickshaws or metered/prepaid taxis or the state-run PMPPL buses.
Travelling from Dubai Airports
- Location of Dubai airports with respect to downtown Dubai – Dubai International (14 km northeast), Al Maktoum (40 km southwest) and Dubai Creek Sea Plane Base (12 km northeast).
- Travellers can take taxis, private cars, limos, the metro, private and shuttle buses to get from Dubai’s airports to the city. One can also rent cars to drive around. See here and here.
Facilities at Pune and Dubai airports
- Pune’s Lohegaon airport has ATMs and banks, currency exchange, info desk, bookshops, restaurants and cafés, shops, medical assistance, etc.
- Dubai’s International and Al Maktoum Airports have premium and luxurious lounges, currency exchange and forex services, duty-free shops, prayer rooms, restaurants and cafés, medical assistance, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Pune to Dubai
The minimum flight time from Pune to Dubai is 3h 25min, via direct flights. Is this your first time in Dubai? Check out the things to do. Are you planning to attend the Dubai Shopping Festival? Read this.
Time difference between Pune and Dubai
Pune, India is 1h 30min ahead of Dubai, UAE.
Weather in Dubai
The winter season between late October and February is the best time to visit Dubai since the heat is considerably lesser and the mercury stays between 14 and 22 degrees Celsius. These are also the months when the famous Dubai Shopping Festival is held.
1 United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) equals 17.75 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Dubai
Dubai transport costs: Airport rides cost AED 25-75 in a taxi and AED 2.5-4.5 in the metro, a 3 km taxi ride costs AED 9-12, a short metro ride costs AED 3-8 and the ferry ride across the Dubai Creek costs AED 1 per person. Budget meals cost around AED 12-40; for instance, the filling roll-type of dish called Shawarma, which is not only Dubai’s popular street food but is now famous across the world, cost AED 5-8.
Mode of payments accepted in Dubai
Resorts, hotels and upscale restaurants all accept all credit cards, but there will be extra fees and charges levied. Cash is required for food at cash-only places, local purchases at street markets called souks, and transportation.
Best places for your first meal in Dubai
Some of Dubai’s best food items include Tabbouleh, Matchbous, Hummus, Falafel, stuffed Camel which is considered a delicacy, and Shawarma, of course. Head to areas of Bur Dubai such as Al Raffa, Al Karama and Al Satwa, as well as the restaurants along the Creek and downtown Dubai for the best of local cuisine.
Documents required to travel from Pune to Dubai
Passengers travelling from Pune to Dubai must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Pune to Dubai
Jet Airways flights to Dubai, IndiGo flights to Dubai, Air India flights to Dubai
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.