Pune to Goa Flights
Flight information Pune to Goa
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 356 kilometres
How to compare and get the best flights from Pune to Goa?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Pune to Goa for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Pune to Goa flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Pune to Goa?
Airport information from Pune to Goa
Pune, Maharashtra 411 032,
Vasco da Gama,
Getting to Pune Airport
- Pune airport is accessible via New Airport Road and Lohegaon Road.
- State run busses, taxis and auto rickshaws ply from and to the airport.
- App based cabs are very popular in Pune but their services might get interrupted during rainy days.
Travelling from Goa Airport
- Goa Airport’s domestic terminal is located on the intersection of state highways 566 and 178.
- Dabolim railway station is just 1.3 km away.
- Prepaid taxis are available at the Terminal.
- Travellers whowish to drive a car on their own from the airport can book their cars here.
Facilities at Pune and Goa Airports
- Pune Airport has reservation counters, postal services, assistance to physically challenged travellers, retiring rooms, smoking areas and a wide option of dining and shopping choices for your convenience.
- Goa International Airport is a Spartan airport with few facilities like a snack bar, vending machines, FOREX counter and a baggage wrapping machine.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Pune to Goa
The average time of Pune to Goaflights is 1hr. A quick nap will keep you fresh enough to hit the beaches of Goa once you land.
Weather in Goa
Goa has a fairly consistent weather throughout the year. The highest is 33 degrees Celsius and the lowest being 19.5 degrees Celsius. Monsoons begin at early June and last till late September.
Cost of living in Goa
Taxis from the airport to Panaji cost around USD 9-12 (INR 629 - 755). Budget meals cost between USD 2.22-7.41 (INR 150-500).
Mode of payments accepted in Goa
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Goa
Calangute has many beach front restaurants that serve Goan food. Food for 2 will cost less than USD 12 (INR 800). Most restaurants are open from noon till 11 in the night. Breakfast joints mostly open up at 9 AM. While in Goa, don’t miss out to sample Vindaloo, a popular Go an dish and Feni, traditional Go an liquor.
Documents required to travel from Pune to Goa
Passengers travelling from Pune to Goa must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Pune to Goa
IndiGo flights to Goa, Jet Airways flights to Goa, Air India flights to Goa
FAQ on Flights from Pune to Goa
- Q1: How can I book cheap Pune to Goa flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Goa from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Pune to Goa?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Pune to Goa. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Pune to Goa?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Pune to Goa?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Goa.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Pune to Goa flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Pune to Goa. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Pune to Goa flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Pune to Goa. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Pune?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Puneand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Pune to Goa travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Pune to Goa?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Pune to Goa.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.