Cheap flights from Rajkot to Mumbai
Flight information Rajkot to Mumbai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 418 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
How to compare and get the best flights from Rajkot to Mumbai?
Now easily book cheap flights from Rajkot to Mumbai with Skyscanner's bar chart page.
- You can view the prices of flight tickets from Rajkot to Mumbai for every month by lingering the mouse pointer over the bars. Once you look at the flights which suit your budgets, you can easily book inexpensive flights from Rajkot to Mumbai.
- Stay updated with prices of Rajkot to Mumbai flights by subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility!
What you need to know before flying from Rajkot to Mumbai?
Civil Aerdrome Rajkot (RAJ)
Civil Aerodrome, Rajkot, 360 006, India
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)
Western Express Highway, Sahar, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400099, India
Getting to Rajkot airport
- The Civil Aerodrome Rajkot Airport lies in Gandhigram, 3 km east of the city centre.
- One can take rickshaws, buses and taxis to get to the city.
Travelling from Mumbai airport
- The two-terminal Mumbai Airport lies just off the arterial Western Express Highway in Andheri East/Vile Parle East.
- Those going north towards the Borivali, Bhayander and Virar can take rickshaws, taxis, private cars, rental cars, and buses, while those going south towards Colaba can take taxis, private cars, rental cars, and buses.
Facilities at Rajkot and Mumbai airports
- Rajkot airport has shops, juice counters and snack bars, child care rooms, medical services and services for aged and physically disabled passengers.
- The silent Mumbai Airport is well-equipped for the comfort of passengers and has membership and pay-to-use lounges, free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, spas and shower rooms, rest zones, medical assistance, forex and currency exchange services, prayer rooms, cafés and restaurants, dining spaces, business and conference facilities, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Rajkot to Mumbai
Weather in Mumbai
Winters (November-February) is the best time to explore Mumbai because the humidity is relatively less and the average temperatures are between 24 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Mumbai
It's hard to miss out on the iconic Vada Pav when you're in Mumbai, and it costs just INR 10-25 and makes for a filling meal. If you're eating out, a budget meal at a street stall or a small restaurant will cost just about INR 100-200, while a meal at a mid-sized restaurant for two people can cost INR 800-1,200, or even more, depending upon where you eat. Travelling by local train costs a minimum of INR 5, while a 3 km rickshaw/taxi ride will cost INR 40 and INR 60-90 respectively.
Mode of payments accepted in Mumbai
ATMs are plentiful, so withdrawing cash using debit cards is never a hassle. Credit and debit cards are accepted everywhere in Mumbai, except at local markets, bus tickets, rickshaw fare, and food at smaller restaurants and street food stalls.
Best places for your first meal in Mumbai
Apart from the Vada Pav, other delectable dishes of Mumbai are Pav Bhaji, street side dosas, Tawa Pulao, Rolls, Frankie, Misal Pav, Sev Puri, Samosas, Bhel Puri, Pani Puri, Dahi Puri, etc. Don't miss going to the roadside tea stalls in Kandivali. Head to areas around Tardeo, Churchgate, Crawford Market and Colaba for the best of Mumbai food.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of February 28th, 2018.
FAQ on Flights from Rajkot to Mumbai
- Q1: How can I book cheap Rajkot to Mumbai flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Mumbai from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Rajkot to Mumbai?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Rajkot to Mumbai. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Rajkot to Mumbai?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Rajkot to Mumbai?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Mumbai.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Rajkot to Mumbai flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Rajkot to Mumbai. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Rajkot to Mumbai flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Rajkot to Mumbai. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Rajkot?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Rajkotand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Rajkot to Mumbai travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Rajkot to Mumbai?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Rajkot to Mumbai.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.