Cheap flights from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)
Flight information Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1673 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
How to compare and get the best flights from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar) for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar) flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Singapore to Bali?
Airport information of Singapore and Bali airports
PO Box 1,Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore,Singapore – 918141, Republic of Singapore
PT Angkasa Pura I,Tuban,Denpasar – 80361,Bali, Indonesia
Getting to Singapore airport
- Singapore Changi airport lies 25km to the east of Singapore city centre. The airport has three terminals connected by the Skytrain.
- The Changi airport MRT station connects the airport to the western and downtown Singapore. Bus stops in the basement of the three terminals connect the airport to various places in Singapore.
- Travellers can also hire taxis or rent a car.
Travelling from Bali airport
- Denpasar International Airport lies 13km to the south of Denpasar city, Bali. Travellers can rent a car to drive around. See more here.
- Travellers can also take buses or metered/prepaid taxis from the airport to the city.
Facilities at Singapore and Bali airports
- Singapore airport has many facilities such as prayer rooms, lounges, money changers and ATMs, information counter, medical services, restaurants and cafes and duty-free shopping spaces.
- Bali airport has movie lounges, children’s play areas, massage services and showers, prayer rooms, restaurants and cafes, and shopping spaces.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Singapore to Bali
The average flight time from Singapore to Bali is 2h 40min nonstop. Travellers can either take a nap or enjoy the in-flight entertainment.
Weather in Bali
April to October is the best time for travellers to visit Bali given the lower rainfalls at this time of the year. Temperatures in Bali hover between 22°C and 30°C through the year.
1 Singapore Dollar (SGD) equals 9,918 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR). See more here.
Cost of living in Bali
A one-way local transport ticket costs IDR 5,017, while a 1km taxi ride costs around IDR 6,500. An inexpensive meal costs IDR 22,500, while a mid-range meal for two costs IDR 225,000 and a meal at McDonald’s costs IDR 50,000.
Mode of payments accepted in Bali
Travellers should carry local currency in bigger denominations to pay for transportation, small purchases and food. ATMs are plentiful, and the bigger establishments accept credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Bali
Travellers should head to Kuta Utara area in North Kuta to grab a bit after a long flight.
Documents required to travel from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)
Passengers travelling from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar) must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)
Emirates, Scoot, ANA (All Nippon Airways), AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Indonesia AirAsia X, Singapore Airlines, Hong Kong Airlines, China Southern, Qatar Airways, KLM, Indonesia AirAsia, Malindo Air, Cathay Pacific, AirAsia X, SilkAir, Thai AirAsia, Cathay Dragon, Malaysia Airlines, Batik Air, China Airlines, Jet Airways, China Eastern, Thai Lion Air, Thai Airways, Korean Air
FAQ on Flights from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)
- Q1: How can I book tickets online Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Bali (Denpasar) from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
- Q3: What is the airport code of Singapore Changi and Bali (Denpasar)? A: Airport code for Singapore Changi is ~SOURCE_CODE~ and Bali (Denpasar) is ~DESTINATION_CODE~.
Q4: Which is the cheapest month to fly from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: ~LOWEST-MONTH~ is the cheapest month to fly from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar).
Q5: What is the cheapest price to fly from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: ~LOWEST-PRICE~ is the cheapest price to book a flight from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar).
Q6: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Its always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q7: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Bali (Denpasar).
Q8: What is the check in baggage allowance from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar) flights?
A: Generally, 15 to 20 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar). Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q9: What is the allowed hand luggage weight from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar) flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar). For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q10: What is the advantage of web check in while flying from Singapore Changi?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Singapore Changi and saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q11: How can I change my Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar) travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q12: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar)?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Singapore Changi to Bali (Denpasar).
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 21st, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.