Cheap flights from Tiruchirapalli to Kuala Lumpur
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Kuala Lumpur...
- Thu 3 OctTRZKULAirAsiaDirectOne way from ₹ 5,982
- Thu 10 OctTRZKULAirAsiaDirectOne way from ₹ 5,982
- Mon 14 OctTRZKULAirAsiaDirectOne way from ₹ 5,982
Flight information Tiruchirapalli to Kuala Lumpur
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2675 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Kuala Lumpur International and Kuala Lumpur Sultan Abdul Azziz Shah
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Trichy to Kuala Lumpur?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Trichy to Kuala Lumpur for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Trichy to Kuala Lumpur flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Trichy to Kuala Lumpur?
Trichy, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Pengurus Besar, Tingkat, 3 & 4 Airport Management Centre, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Malaysia
Head Office of MAB, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, 47200 Subang, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur’s Airports have both direct and indirect flights from India. See list here.
Travelling to Trichy airport
- Trichy International Airport is located 4 km south of the city centre.
- One can take buses, trains and prepaid and metered cabs to get from the city to the airport.
Travelling from Kuala Lumpur Airport
- Location of Kuala Lumpur airports with respect to the city centre – International (56 km south), Sultan Abdul Azziz Shah (23 km west).
- One can take the KLIA Transit and Ekspress, private and public buses, limos and taxis from both airports to the city.
- Travellers can also rent cars. Check here and here.
Facilities at Trichy and Kuala Lumpur Airports
- Trichy international airport has VIP lounges, communication centre and info desk, ATMs, forex and currency exchange services, restaurant and snack bars, and medical assistance.
- Kuala Lumpur airports have duty-free shops, lounges, cafés and eating spaces, money changing facilities, free Wi-Fi, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Trichy to Kuala Lumpur
The minimum flight time from Trichy to Kuala Lumpur is 3h 55min, via a direct flight. Read this if you’re travelling to Kuala Lumpur in the summer. Not only is the Kuala Lumpur region a culture lover’s paradise, but the region is also home to some amazing scenic places.
Time Difference between Trichy and Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is 2h 30min ahead of Trichy, India.
Weather in Kuala Lumpur
Like a typical Southeast Asian coastal city, Kuala Lumpur is humid, hot, rainy and tropical throughout the year. The time between May to July is the best time to experience this city. This is when the rains are least (carry an umbrella anyway) and the average temperature is around 26 degrees Celsius.
1 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) equals 15.42 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur
Travel costs in Kuala Lumpur are: Airport rides cost MYR 10-15 in an express bus, MYR 35 in an express train and MYR 75-100 in a taxi, a 3 km ride in the city costs MYR 6-10, a monorail ride costs MYR 1-6 and a light rail ride costs MYR 1-3. Inexpensive meals cost anywhere between MYR 8 and 30. Beer (0.5L glass) costs MYR 11-20.
Mode of payments accepted in Kuala Lumpur
Travellers will require cash for small local purchases, food and transportation. Credit cards are accepted at resorts, hotels and upscale restaurants, but charges and fees are also levied.
Best places for your first meal in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur’s iconic dishes include the Banana Leaf Rice, Ikan Bakar, Nasi Dagang, Roti Canai, Bakuteh, Ramly Burger, Hokkien Mee, Brown Sugar Appam, Sang Har Noodles, Satay, Nasi Kandar, Char Siew, Cendol, and Nasi Lemak. Head to the areas such as Brickfields, Bukit Bintang, the areas around KLCC Park and Kampung Baru for the best eats. Are you a vegetarian going to Kuala Lumpur? Check out this useful guide.
Documents required to travel from Trichy to Kuala Lumpur
Passengers travelling from Trichy to Kuala Lumpur must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Trichy to Kuala Lumpur
AirAsia flights to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Airlines flights to Kuala Lumpur, Malindo Air flights to Kuala Lumpur
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.