Cheap flights from New Delhi to Lucknow
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Lucknow...
- Mon 28 OctDELLKOIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 1,558
- Tue 29 OctDELLKOIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 1,558
- Wed 30 OctDELLKOIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 1,558
Flight information New Delhi to Lucknow
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 423 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Lucknow?
- Mouse-over the bars to see the lowest price for each month. Clicking on the month will direct you to the calendar view. Choose specific dates of travel.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alerts for best prices on flight tickets from Delhi to Lucknow!
What you need to know before flying from Delhi to Lucknow?
Airport information from Delhi to Lucknow
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
Amausi, Lucknow, UP 226009
Getting to Delhi Airport
- Terminal 1D is the domestic departure terminal
- Terminal 1D can be accessed through Delhi Gurgaon Expressway.
- The orange line of Delhi Metro has a stop at Terminal 3;Inter-terminal shuttles can be taken from terminal 3 to terminal 1D.
- Prepaid Taxis, state run bus services, auto rickshaws and app based taxis ply to the terminal
Travelling from Lucknow Airport
- The Kanpur-Lucknow Road connects the city to the airport
- State run buses as well as taxis are available at the terminal
- Rent-a-car services can booked at Skyscanner’s car hire page.
Facilities at Delhi to Lucknow Airports
- Terminal 1D of the Delhi Airport is completely accessible to physically challenged people. There is a wide variety of shopping and dining options. Inter Terminal shuttles and taxis are available.
- Lucknow Airport has services for the physically challenged; there is a variety of dining options along with shopping options too.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Delhi to Lucknow
Delhi to Lucknow flight normally takes 1hr. A quick read on Lucknow can be found in the inflight magazine.
Weather in Lucknow
Day time temperatures in Lucknow touch47 degrees Celsius in Mayand drop to 26 degrees Celsius at night. Winter-day temperatures reach the mid-20s but the nights bottom out at 7degrees Celsius.Monsoons generally are hot and wet and last from June through September.
Cost of Living in Lucknow
Cycle rickshaws are the best for short distances while auto rickshaws are better for longer trips within the city. Meals for 1 can cost less than INR 150(2.25 USD) and a 1litre of bottled water costs INR 20 (0.29 USD).
Mode of payments accepted in Lucknow
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Lucknow
Lucknow is a city made to titillate the taste buds, but if it is variety you are looking for, head to Hazratganj. The array of eating options range from street food to fine Mughlai dining.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of June11th, 2016
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.