Cheap flights from Chandigarh to Dubai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dubai...
- Sat 5 OctIXCDXBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 8,029
- Thu 10 OctIXCDXBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 8,029
- Fri 11 OctIXCDXBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 8,029
Flight information Chandigarh to Dubai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2199 kilometres
Dubai, Dubai Al Maktoum International, Dubai Creek SPB and Jebel Ali SPB
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Chandigarh to Dubai?
Now easily find great deals and book cheap flights from Chandigarh to Dubai on Skyscanner in a flash.
- When you hover the mouse over the bars, you can view the prices of flight tickets from Chandigarh to Dubai month-wise and date-wise (for a month). Choose travel dates from the ones available in the calendar and quickly book cheap flights from Chandigarh to Dubai.
- Are you worried about changing prices of flights? You're not wrong. Stay ahead of them by subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility which delivers updates about price changes in Chandigarh to Dubai flights right into your inbox..
What you need to know before flying from Chandigarh to Dubai?
Chandigarh International Airport (IXC)
Sector 17, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Chandigarh – 160014, Punjab
Dubai International Airport (DXB)
PO Box 2525, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
Emirates Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai Creek SPB Airport (DCG)
Opposite Deira City Centre, Near Park Hyatt Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Getting to Chandigarh International Airport
- Chandigarh International Airport lies in Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar of Mohali district 13 km south of the city centre.
- Travel options from Chandigarh city to the airport include the following – state-run CTU A/C buses and prepaid/metered taxis.
Travelling from Dubai Airports
- Dubai has three airports which are located 14 km northeast (Dubai International), 40 km southwest (Al Maktoum) and 12 km northeast (Dubai Creek Sea Plane Base) from downtown Dubai.
- Travellers can take metered/prepaid taxis, private cars, limos, the metro line, private and shuttle buses, and rental cars from International and Al Maktoum airports.
Facilities at Chandigarh and Dubai airports
- The eco-friendly Chandigarh International Airport has tea/coffee facilities, tourism and info desk, currency exchange counters, ATMs, banking services, lounges (membership and pay-to-use), medical assistance, child care and rest rooms, and 15 minutes of free Wi-Fi.
- The swanky Dubai International and Al Maktoum Airports have pay-to-use and membership lounges, currency exchange counters, food, dining and drinking options, duty-free shopping spaces, prayer and child care rooms, restaurants and cafés, spas and salons, medical help, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Chandigarh to Dubai
The minimum flight time from Chandigarh to Dubai is 3h 40min via direct flights. Here are Dubai's topmost attractions.
Time difference between Chandigarh and Dubai
Chandigarh, India is 1h 30min ahead of Dubai, UAE.
Weather in Dubai
Traditionally, Dubai sees hordes of tourists between November to February, when the temperatures stay between 14 and 30 degree Celsius and the climate is relatively pleasant. Dubai Shopping Festival is also held during the same period. See this complete guide.
1 United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) equals 18.18 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Dubai
Airport taxi rides from Dubai airports to downtown Dubai cost AED 70-75 from Dubai International and AED 120 from Al Maktoum. A metro ride from Dubai International to downtown Dubai costs AED 2.5-5. Travelling within the city in a taxi for 3 km costs AED 9-12 and in the metro, it costs AED 3-8 for a short 3 km ride. If you travel in a ferry across Dubai Creek, it costs a mere AED 1/person. Eating budget food in Dubai costs around AED 12-40. Shawarma, the famous middle-eastern street food, costs AED 5-8.
Mode of payments accepted in Dubai
With Dubai being one of the world cities, debit and credit cards work almost everywhere. If you are shopping at the souks, or eating food at smaller, cash-only places or roadside establishments, or travelling by local transport, you will require cash.
Best places for your first meal in Dubai
When you are in Dubai, don't miss the following food items – Fatteh, Baba Ghanoush, Shirin Polo, Kousa Mahshi, Tabbouleh. Al Matchbous, Al Harees, all sorts of Kebabs, the Iranian dish Sangak, Shawarma, Stuffed Camel which is a delicacy, Manousheh, etc. Head to Bur Dubai areas such as Al Raffa and Al Karama and street stalls in the areas of Al Satwa as well as areas along Dubai creek for the best food in the city.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of May 2nd, 2018.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.