Cheap flights from Chandigarh to Dubai
Flight information Chandigarh to Dubai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2199 kilometres
Dubai, Dubai Al Maktoum International, Dubai Creek SPB and Jebel Ali SPB
How to compare and get the best flights from Chandigarh to Dubai?
Now easily find great deals and book cheap flights from Chandigarh to Dubai on Skyscanner in a flash.
- When you hover the mouse over the bars, you can view the prices of flight tickets from Chandigarh to Dubai month-wise and date-wise (for a month). Choose travel dates from the ones available in the calendar and quickly book cheap flights from Chandigarh to Dubai.
- Are you worried about changing prices of flights? You're not wrong. Stay ahead of them by subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility which delivers updates about price changes in Chandigarh to Dubai flights right into your inbox..
What you need to know before flying from Chandigarh to Dubai?
Chandigarh International Airport (IXC)
Sector 17, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Chandigarh – 160014, Punjab
Dubai International Airport (DXB)
PO Box 2525, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
Emirates Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai Creek SPB Airport (DCG)
Opposite Deira City Centre, Near Park Hyatt Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Getting to Chandigarh International Airport
- Chandigarh International Airport lies in Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar of Mohali district 13 km south of the city centre.
- Travel options from Chandigarh city to the airport include the following – state-run CTU A/C buses and prepaid/metered taxis.
Travelling from Dubai Airports
- Dubai has three airports which are located 14 km northeast (Dubai International), 40 km southwest (Al Maktoum) and 12 km northeast (Dubai Creek Sea Plane Base) from downtown Dubai.
- Travellers can take metered/prepaid taxis, private cars, limos, the metro line, private and shuttle buses, and rental cars from International and Al Maktoum airports.
Facilities at Chandigarh and Dubai airports
- The eco-friendly Chandigarh International Airport has tea/coffee facilities, tourism and info desk, currency exchange counters, ATMs, banking services, lounges (membership and pay-to-use), medical assistance, child care and rest rooms, and 15 minutes of free Wi-Fi.
- The swanky Dubai International and Al Maktoum Airports have pay-to-use and membership lounges, currency exchange counters, food, dining and drinking options, duty-free shopping spaces, prayer and child care rooms, restaurants and cafés, spas and salons, medical help, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Chandigarh to Dubai
The minimum flight time from Chandigarh to Dubai is 3h 40min via direct flights. Here are Dubai's topmost attractions.
Time difference between Chandigarh and Dubai
Chandigarh, India is 1h 30min ahead of Dubai, UAE.
Weather in Dubai
Traditionally, Dubai sees hordes of tourists between November to February, when the temperatures stay between 14 and 30 degree Celsius and the climate is relatively pleasant. Dubai Shopping Festival is also held during the same period. See this complete guide.
1 United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) equals 18.18 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Dubai
Airport taxi rides from Dubai airports to downtown Dubai cost AED 70-75 from Dubai International and AED 120 from Al Maktoum. A metro ride from Dubai International to downtown Dubai costs AED 2.5-5. Travelling within the city in a taxi for 3 km costs AED 9-12 and in the metro, it costs AED 3-8 for a short 3 km ride. If you travel in a ferry across Dubai Creek, it costs a mere AED 1/person. Eating budget food in Dubai costs around AED 12-40. Shawarma, the famous middle-eastern street food, costs AED 5-8.
Mode of payments accepted in Dubai
With Dubai being one of the world cities, debit and credit cards work almost everywhere. If you are shopping at the souks, or eating food at smaller, cash-only places or roadside establishments, or travelling by local transport, you will require cash.
Best places for your first meal in Dubai
When you are in Dubai, don't miss the following food items – Fatteh, Baba Ghanoush, Shirin Polo, Kousa Mahshi, Tabbouleh. Al Matchbous, Al Harees, all sorts of Kebabs, the Iranian dish Sangak, Shawarma, Stuffed Camel which is a delicacy, Manousheh, etc. Head to Bur Dubai areas such as Al Raffa and Al Karama and street stalls in the areas of Al Satwa as well as areas along Dubai creek for the best food in the city.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of May 2nd, 2018.
FAQ on Flights from Chandigarh to Dubai
- Q1: How can I book cheap Chandigarh to Dubai flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Dubai from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don't have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Chandigarh to Dubai?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Chandigarh to Dubai. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: What is the cheapest price to fly from Chandigarh to Dubai?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest price to book a flight from Chandigarh to Dubai
Q5: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Chandigarh to Dubai?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q6: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Chandigarh to Dubai?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Dubai.
Q7: What is the check in luggage limit in Chandigarh to Dubai flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Chandigarh to Dubai. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q8: What is the hand baggage limit in Chandigarh to Dubai flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Chandigarh to Dubai. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q9: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Chandigarh?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Chandigarhand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q10: How can I change my Chandigarh to Dubai travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q11: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Chandigarh to Dubai?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Chandigarh to Dubai.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.