Cheap flights from New Delhi to Dibrugarh
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dibrugarh...
- Fri 13 DecDELDIBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 5,163
- Fri 6 DecDELDIBVistaraIndirectOne way from ₹ 5,218
- Thu 28 NovDELDIBVistaraIndirectOne way from ₹ 5,219
Flight information New Delhi to Dibrugarh
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1763 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
Delhi to Dibrugarh
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Dibrugarh?
Book flight tickets from New Delhi to Dibrugarh easily with Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Each bar shown here represents a month. Move your mouse over each bar to see the lowest price on cheap flights from New Delhi to Dibrugarh for each month. Click on any month to be directed to the calendar / chart view. Select a date according to your plans and book flight tickets.
- Stay updated with the lowest prices on cheap flights fromNew Delhi to Dibrugarh with Skyscanner’s price alerts.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Dibrugarh?
New Udaan Bhavan,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi, 110 037
Civil Aerodrome Dibrugarh,
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- The airport is connected by the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- The ‘Orange Line’ of the Delhi Metro rail service stops at terminal 3.
- State and privately run A/C buses have routes that ply from the city to the airport.
- Metered taxis and auto rickshaws ply to the airport too.
Travelling from Dibrugarh Airport
- The airport is 15 km from the city.
- Regular taxis and auto rickshaws are available at the terminal.
- Travellers beware as there aren’t any prepaid taxis at the airport.
- Use Skyscanner’s car hire page to book rental cars from the terminal itself.
Facilities at New Delhi and Dibrugarh airports
- New Delhi airport’s domestic terminal, T1, has free Wi-Fi, along with duty-free shopping, FOREX services, restaurants and cafes, ATMs and business lounges.
- Dibrugarh airport provides wheel chair assistance to physically challenged and elderly travellers. General conveniences like rest rooms, 24X7 medical aid, a restaurant, a snack bar and an AVA shop are also provided.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Dibrugarh
New Delhi to Dibrugarh flights generally take 2hrs 35mins, non-stop. Read more on how Assam is making it into the top hill station destinations in India with Skyscanner’s Travel Blogs.
Weather in Dibrugarh
The hottest months of June, July and August are also the wettest months. The average day time temperatures reach 31 degree Celsius while the nights reach 20 degrees Celsius. The coolest month is January with day and night time temperatures ranging between 22 and 3 degrees Celsius. It rains the year round, with the drier months being November to February.
Cost of Living in Dibrugarh
The fastest way to traverse the city is by auto rickshaws. The auto rickshaws here do not run on meters, so it is advisable to ask locals about general auto fares in the city. An executive lunch in downtown for 1 can cost around than INR 100-150 (USD 1.50-2.25)
Mode of payments accepted in Dibrugarh
All cash transactions are done in Indian Rupees while most shops will accept debit and credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Dibrugarh
Dibrugarh is a metropolitan city. The factories here have brought many people from all over India along with their cuisines. Head towards RNC Path, there are a slew of restaurants that cater to every traveller’s taste. Dibrugarh is known for its Masor Tenga, a sour fish dish paired with steamed rice.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 19th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.