Cheap flights from New Delhi to Indianapolis
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Indianapolis...
- Wed 11 DecDELINDSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 46,152
- Mon 25 NovDELINDVirgin AtlanticIndirectOne way from ₹ 46,536
- Sun 15 DecDELINDVirgin AtlanticIndirectOne way from ₹ 46,673
Flight information New Delhi to Indianapolis
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 12241 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Indianapolis?
Now easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Indianapolis via Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- View the month-wise prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Indianapolis by lingering the mouse pointer above the bars. Choose travel dates from the calendar page and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Indianapolis.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Indianapolis flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Indianapolis?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
Suite 100, 2500 South High School Road, Indianapolis, Indiana 46241-4941, USA
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi airport lies 20 km south of the city centre of Delhi on Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, between Dwarka and Vasant Vihar. It has separate domestic (T1, T2) and international (T3) terminals.
- One can either take the Orange Line of the Delhi metro, prepaid cabs, or metered rickshaws and taxis to get to the airport.
Travelling from Indianapolis airport
- Indianapolis airport is around 12miles southwest of the city centre of Indianapolis.
- Travellers can take taxis, private cars, limos, shuttle buses and the city bus from the airport to the city.
- They can also hire cars to drive around themselves. See here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Indianapolis airports
- Indira Gandhi airport has free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, ATMs and banks, bars, restaurants, cafés and dining spaces, duty-free shops, lounges, forex and currency exchange services, prayer and childcare rooms.
- Indianapolis airport has lounges, free Wi-Fi, ATMs and banks, duty-free shops, restaurants and cafés, a meditation room, medical services and an information desk.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Indianapolis
The average flight time from New Delhi to Indianapolis is 20h+, via connecting flights. Travellers can read up about Indianapolis and the ‘Hoosier State’.
Between mid-March and October, New Delhi, India is 9h 30min ahead of Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, and 10h 30min ahead the rest of the time.
Weather in Indianapolis
The best time to visit Indianapolis is in mid-August to mid-November when the temperatures are between 4 and 26degrees Celsius.
1 United States Dollar (USD) is equal to 68.33 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Indianapolis
A one-way local transport ticket costs USD 2, while a 1 km taxi ride costs USD1-2. An inexpensive meal costs USD12, while a meal for two at a mid-range restaurant costs USD43.
Mode of payments accepted in Indianapolis
Travellers can use both credit cards and cash in Indianapolis. ATMs also accept all debit cards, but travellers must check charges on card usage before they leave for Indianapolis.
Best places for your first meal in Indianapolis
Indianapolis’ Hoosier cuisine includes delights such as corn on cob, tenderloins, sugar cream pie, beef and turkey manhattans, etc. Head to the Wholesale District for the best food.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of December 1st, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.