Cheap flights from New Delhi to Islamabad
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Islamabad...
- Tue 19 NovDELISBKam AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,312
- Sat 7 DecDELISBKam AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,377
- Tue 26 NovDELISBKam AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 15,689
Flight information New Delhi to Islamabad
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 678 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Islamabad?
- Mouse over the bar graph to see the lowest price for each month. Click on any month to be directed to the calendar view. Choose specific dates of travel.
- Be updated with the lowest prices on flight tickets for New Delhi to Islamabad by subscribing to Skyscanner’s price alerts!
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Islamabad?
New Udaan Bhavan,
Indira Gandhi Intercontinental Airport,
New Delhi 110 037,
Getting to New Delhi Airport
- New Delhi’s Terminal 3 is on the Delhi Gurgaon expressway.
- Delhi’s metro rail has a station at terminal 3.
- A/C shuttles and city buses ply to the airport from various parts of the city.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws also ply to the terminal.
Travelling from IslamabadAirport
- The airport is connected to the city by the Islamabad Highway.
- Taxis and buses also ply from the terminals to the city.
- Rental cars can be hired from the airport with Skyscanner’s car hire page.
Facilities at New Delhi and Islamabad Airports
- Delhi Airport offers free Wi-Fi for about 20mins. Lounges and sleeping pods are available at an additional charge. Other general services like FOREX, ATMs, and various retail and dining options are available.
- Islamabad Airport has extensive retail and dining options with free Wi-Fi. General services like banking and FOREX services, postal services, and 24X7 medical aid are available to all travelers.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Islamabad
New Delhi to Islamabad International flights takes around 4hrs 55mins, via connecting flights. Pakistan is known for its cuisine and has made it to many spice lover’s top 10 list. Skyscanner’s Travel blogs has put up some of our users’ favourite spice destinations.
Islamabad is currently 30mins behind New Delhi.
Weather in Islamabad
The hot season in Islamabad begins in April and lasts till October. Day time temperatures in the hot season ranges between 38°C and 30°C while night time lows range between 24°C and 1314°C. The cooler seasons’ day time highs range between 25°C and 18°C, while night time lows range between 7°C and 2°C. Though it rains mildly the whole year through, July and August sees high rainfall.
The exchange rate for 1 Pakistani Rupee (PKR) is 0.63 Indian Rupees (INR).
Cost of Living in Islamabad
Metro buses and taxis are the best ways to get around Islamabad. Metro buses are air-conditioned and have free wi-fi. A metro bus ticket costs PKR 20 (INR 12.76) regardless of distance. Taxis charge based on the sectors travelled and charge PKR 70-100 (INR 45-64). A budget meal can cost PKR 489 (INR 312), while a casual dining restaurant will charge around PKR 2187 (INR 1400) for a meal for 2.
Mode of payments accepted in Islamabad
All establishments accept only Pakistani Rupees, while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Islamabad
Islamabad is lined with restaurants that suit the taste and budgets of any traveller. Shinwari cuisine (Pakhtun tribes’ cuisine) is very popular here. Some really good Shinwari restaurants are located at sector G9.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of October 30th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.