Cheap flights from Mumbai to San Francisco International
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to San Francisco...
- Wed 13 NovBOMSFOAir FranceIndirectOne way from ₹ 33,622
- Mon 18 NovBOMSFOAir FranceIndirectOne way from ₹ 33,822
- Mon 4 NovBOMSFOAir ChinaIndirectOne way from ₹ 33,844
Flight information Mumbai to San Francisco International
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 13526 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
San Francisco International
Explore San Francisco
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Mumbai to San Francisco International?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Mumbai to San Francisco International for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Mumbai to San Francisco International flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Mumbai to San Francisco International?
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) Mumbai, INDIA
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) San Francisco, USA
Getting to Mumbai airport
- Mumbai Airport is located on the Western Expressway.
- There are reliable bus services from the city to the airport.
- Most popular mode of transportation is app based cabs.
Travelling from San Francisco airport
- The airport is connected to the city by rail and road.
- The Bay Area Rapid Transport (metro) stops at the international terminal..
- Buses, both local and regional, and taxis ply to the city from the terminal.
- Click here to rent a car in San Francisco.
Facilities at Mumbai and San Francisco airports
- Mumbai Airport provides free Wi-Fi in all terminals. The airport has a plethora of dining experiences, VIP lounges and many retail outlets. FOREX counters, ATMs, smoking rooms and dedicated medical services are also available to travellers.
- San Francisco Airport offers free Wi-Fi. VIP Lounges, FOREX counters, ATMs, child care rooms, medical aid and assistance to the physically challenged are provided by the airport. Travellers can indulge in the wide range of dining and shopping or check out the art exhibits that dot the terminals.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Mumbai to San Francisco
The shortest flying time from Mumbai to San Francisco is just under 21h, including transit time. Long flights can unsettle some passengers and cause sleeplessness and jetlag. Take a few moments to read on how to manage sleep on long haul flights.
Time difference between Mumbai and San Francisco
San Francisco is 12h 30min behind Mumbai. On 5th November, 2017, San Francisco will turn the clocks back by an hour and then, Mumbai will be 11h 30min ahead of San Francisco.
Weather in San Francisco
San Francisco is pleasant from the year through. The hottest month, June, posts 30°C in the day and 12°C in the nights. The coldest month is December with day time temperatures touching 19°C and night time lows reaching 8°C. Rainfall is sparse the whole year through.
1 US Dollar (USD) is 64.33 Indian Rupees (INR). Find the latest exchange rates here.
Cost of living in San Francisco
A clipper card will get most travellers across on all forms of public transport including ferries. The clipper card can be loaded with daily and weekly passes. A basic lunch in a downtown restaurant will cost around USD 15. A three-course dinner for 2 at a casual dining restaurant can go upwards of USD 60.
Mode of payments accepted in San Francisco
All establishments accept only US Dollars. Some shops and street vendors will not accept cards, so do keep cash handy.
Best places for your first meal in San Francisco
San Francisco has more restaurants per capita than any other city in North America. It will be difficult to walk past a street that does not have a restaurant or some type of eatery. The sea food here is fresh and the best can be found at Fisherman’s Wharf. San Francisco is a vegan paradise with more vegan restaurants than most cities in the US.
Documents required to travel from Mumbai to San Francisco International
Passengers travelling from Mumbai to San Francisco International must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Mumbai to San Francisco International
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.