Cheap flights from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Kuala Lumpur...
- Tue 24 SepDELKULIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 7,100
- Thu 26 SepDELKULIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 7,100
- Fri 27 SepDELKULIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 7,100
Flight information New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3858 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Kuala Lumpur International and Kuala Lumpur Sultan Abdul Azziz Shah
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi India
Pengurus Besar, Tingkat, 3 & 4 Airport Management Centre, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, 64000 Sepang, Malaysia
Head Office of MAB, Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, 47200 Subang, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur’s Airports have both direct and indirect flights from India. See list here.
Getting to Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport has 2 domestic and 1 international terminal and lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, 20 km south of the city centre.
- Travellers can travel via prepaid cabs, metered rickshaws and taxis as well as the Orange Line of the Delhi Metro directly to T3 international terminal.
Travelling from Kuala Lumpur Airport
- Kuala Lumpur airport is located 56 km south of the city centre and Sultan Abdul Azziz Shah Airport lies 23 km west of it.
- Travellers can take taxis, limos, public and private buses from both airports to the city centre.
- They can also take the KLIA Ekspress and the KLIA Transit from Kuala Lumpur International airport.
- Travellers can also rent cars. Check here for more.
Facilities at New Delhi and Kuala Lumpur Airports
- Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport has premium lounges, spa and shower services, currency exchange and forex services, cafes, dining spaces, restaurants and bars, duty-free shops and free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, etc.
- Kuala Lumpur airports has lounges, free Wi-Fi, forex and money changing facilities, eating spaces and cafés, lounge areas, huge retail spaces, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Kuala LumpurThe minimum flight time from New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur is 5h 25min via direct flight. The ever-popular Kuala Lumpur is also great for an extended vacation.
Time Difference between New Delhi and Kuala LumpurKuala Lumpur, Malaysia is 2h 30min ahead of New Delhi.
Weather in Kuala LumpurThe tropical, humid and hot Kuala Lumpur remains so throughout the year with tons of rainfall. The best time to visit the city is between May and July, when the city is at its driest and the temperatures are between 21 and 33 degree Celsius.
Exchange rate1 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) equals 15.06 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Kuala LumpurAirport rides cost MYR 75-100 (taxi), MYR 35 (Express Train) and MYR 10-15 (Express Bus). Rides within the city cost MYR 6-10 (3 km taxi ride), MYR 1-3 (Light Rail ride), and MYR 1-6 (Monorail Ride). Budget meals cost anywhere between MYR 8 and 30. Half litre beer costs MYR 11-20.
Mode of payments accepted in Kuala LumpurCards are accepted everywhere, but charges and fees are levied. It is better for travellers to bring cash and exchange it within the city where they’ll get better rates. Cash will be required for transportation, food and small purchases.
Best places for your first meal in Kuala LumpurKuala Lumpur’s iconic dishes include the Nasi Dagang, Bakuteh, Hokkien Mee, Sang Har Noodles, Satay, Nasi Kandar, Charsiew Rice, and Nasi Lemak. Travellers should head to the city centre areas such as Bukit Bintang and Pudu, and areas around KLCC Park for the best eats in Kuala Lumpur.
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur
Passengers travelling from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur
AirAsia flights to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Airlines flights to Kuala Lumpur, Malindo Air flights to Kuala Lumpur
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.