Cheap flights from Bengaluru to Goa
Flight information Bengaluru to Goa
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 483 kilometres
How to compare and get the best flights from Bangalore to Goa?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Bangalore to Goa for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Bangalore to Goa flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Bengaluru to Goa?
Airport information for Bengaluru (Bangalore) and Goa
Bengaluru 560 300,
Vasco da Gama,
Goa 403 801,
Getting to Bengaluru Airport
- Domestic Flights operate out of Terminal 1.
- NH7 connects the city to Terminal 1.
- State run buses connect various parts of Bengaluru to Terminal 1.
- App based taxis are most popular mode of transport to the airport.
Travelling from Goa Airport
- Goa Airport’s domestic terminal is located on the intersection of State highways 566 and 178.
- Dabolim railway station is just 1.3 km away.
- Prepaid taxis are available at the Terminal.
- Travellers can rent a car in Goa, click here to know more.
Facilities at Bengaluru and Goa Airports
- Bengaluru Airport has a VIP Lounge and a premium Lounge with high speed Wi-Fi, live cooking counters and a day spa. There is free Wi-Fi in both the terminals with duty free shopping and food courts; there are dine in restaurants too.
- Goa International Airport is a small airport with few facilities like a snack bar, vending machines, FOREX counter and a baggage wrapping machine.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Bengaluru to Goa
Bengaluru to Goa flights generally last 1h 5min. The in-flight magazine generally is choc a bloc with information on the best things about Goa, be it beaches or food.
Goa at a glance
Blessed with breath-taking natural beauty, scenic beaches and bountiful resources, Goa is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. The Portuguese inhabited Goa for centuries and the Portuguese influence has permeated deep into the culture, cuisine and architecture, which lends a unique old-world colonial charm to the place. With Panjim as its capital, the state of Goa lies on the west coast of India (Konkan) and covers a total area of 3702 square kilometres.
Weather in Goa
Goa has similar weather throughout the year, around 20 - 35 degrees Celsius. Monsoons begin at early June and last till late September.
Cost of living in Goa
Taxis from the airport to Panaji cost around USD 9 - 12 (INR 629 - 755) and budget meals cost between USD 2.22 - 7.41 (INR 150 - 500).
Mode of payments accepted in Goa
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Goa
Goan cuisine is a delightful mix of Portuguese and native Indian flavours. Visit Souza Lobos and Brittos for authentic Goan delights such as Xacuti, Vindaloo and Sorpotel. Sublime, Xaviers, Poco Loco, Fiesta, St. Anthony’s, Infantaria, After Seven and Santa Lucia are only few of the many places that offer incredible international cuisines. Goan Port Wine and Cashew Feni are popular local alcoholic beverages and perfectly suit the laid-back mood of Goa. Calangute is famous for its beach front restaurants and street vendors that serve Goan food. Street vendors often sell different types of breads in the mornings and Samosas in the evenings.
Be it Portuguese, Rave, Techno or Goa Trance, music forms an inseparable part of Goan culture and festivities. Calizz, Ancestral Goa (Big Foot), Goa Chitra and Goa State Museum are some places where one can soak in the rich culture and heritage of Goa. The Basilica of Bom Jesus is a UNESCO World Heritage Site while Sri Devaki Krishna Temple and Sri Kamakshi Temple are important places of Hindu worship.
Goa History & Architecture:
Goa is a land of beautiful churches and fascinating forts. While Fort Aguada stands in testimony to Goa’s vibrant past, Se Cathedral and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier are magnificent structures of Catholic reverence. To admire and appreciate authentic Portuguese architecture, do plan a visit to the Braganza House or just take a walk through the streets of Margao.
Shopping in Goa:
Goa abounds in flourishing; hippie-style flea markets where one can find anything from clothes, curios, antiques, jewellery, art, local handicrafts and other knick knacks. The Friday market at Mapusa, Anjuna Flea Market, Calangute Market Square and the Saturday night market at Baga beach are a pleasure to explore even if you are not looking to buy anything.
Documents required to travel from Bangalore to Goa
Passengers travelling from Bangalore to Goa must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Bangalore to Goa
IndiGo flights to Goa, Jet Airways flights to Goa, Air India flights to Goa
FAQ on Flights from Bangalore to Goa
- Q1: How can I book cheap Bengaluru to Goa flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Goa from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Bengaluru to Goa?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Bengaluru to Goa. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Bengaluru to Goa?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Bengaluru to Goa?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Goa.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Bengaluru to Goa flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Bengaluru to Goa. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Bengaluru to Goa flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Bengaluru to Goa. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Bengaluru?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Bengaluruand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Bengaluru to Goa travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Bengaluru to Goa?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Bengaluru to Goa.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.