Cheap flights from New Delhi to Cleveland
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Cleveland...
- Fri 29 NovDELCLEVirgin AtlanticIndirectOne way from ₹ 46,701
- Sun 15 DecDELCLEVirgin AtlanticIndirectOne way from ₹ 47,282
- Thu 12 DecDELCLEQatar AirwaysIndirectOne way from ₹ 48,286
Flight information New Delhi to Cleveland
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 11942 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Cleveland Burke Lakefront and Cleveland Hopkins International
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Cleveland?
Now easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Cleveland easily via Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- Hover the mouse above the bars to see the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Cleveland for every month. Choose travel dates from the calendar page and easily book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Cleveland.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Cleveland flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Cleveland?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
5300 Riverside Drive,Cleveland, Ohio 44135-3193, USA
1501 N Marginal Rd, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi airport lies on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway 20 km south of the city, between Dwarka and Vasant Vihar. It has separate international (T3) and domestic (T1, T2) terminals.
- One can either take the Orange Line of the Delhi metro, prepaid cabs, or metered rickshaws and taxis to get to the airport.
Travelling from Cleveland airport
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport lies around 14miles south west of the city centre of Cleveland, while Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport lies just 1 mile off the city centre.
- Travellers can take taxis, private cars, shuttles, limos as well as the train (only from Hopkins) to travel to the city. They can also hire cars to drive around themselves. See here and here.
Facilities at New Delhi and Cleveland airports
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi airport has free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, ATMs and banks, restaurants, cafés, dining spaces, and bars, lounges, duty-free shops, currency exchange and forex services, prayer and childcare rooms.
- Cleveland airports have free Wi-Fi, lounges, banks and ATMs, car rental services, duty-free shops, restaurants and cafés, shower facilities, medical services and information desks and services.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Cleveland
The average flight time from New Delhi to Cleveland is 19h+, via connecting flights. Travellers to Cleveland, also known as the ‘Rock n’ Roll Capital of the World’, can read up about the city in the in-flight magazines.
Between mid-March and October, New Delhi, India is 9h 30min ahead of Cleveland, Ohio, USA, and 10h 30min ahead the rest of the time.
Weather in Cleveland
The best time to visit Cleveland is September-October and April-May when the temperatures are between 6 and 23 degrees Celsius.
1 United States Dollar (USD) is equal to 68.59 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Cleveland
A one-way local transport ticket costs USD 2-3, while a 1km taxi ride costs USD1-2. An inexpensive meal costs USD12, while a meal for two at a mid-range restaurant costs USD55.
Mode of payments accepted in Cleveland
Travellers to Cleveland can use both cash and cards, and ATMs accept all debit cards as well. Travellers must check with their local banks for overseas usage and charges.
Best places for your first meal in Cleveland
Cleveland cuisine includes delights such as Polish Boy, Pierogi, Corned Beef, Paczki, Chicken Paprikash, Cassatta, Pizza Bagels, Coconut Bars, and Bratwurst Sandwich, among others. Head to the areas south of downtown Cleveland for the best food.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of November 30th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.