Cheap flights from Phuket to Krabi
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Krabi...
- Wed 12 FebHKTKBVThai VietJet AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,467
- Tue 18 FebHKTKBVThai AirAsiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,825
- Tue 4 FebHKTKBVThai AirAsiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,000
Flight information Phuket to Krabi
Cheapest return price last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Phuket to Krabi?
- Mouse-over the bars to see the best price for the year. Clicking on any particular month will direct you to the calendar view. Choose specific dates of travel.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alerts for the best prices on flight tickets from Phuket to Krabi!
What you need to know before flying from Phuket to Krabi?
222 Sanambin Road,
Tambol Mai Kwaw,
NueaKhlong, NueaKhlong District,
Getting to Phuket Airport
- Terminal 2 is the domestic terminal of the Phuket Airport. Phuket Airport is on the Thep Kasatri Road.
- State run buses and taxis ply to the airport from the city.
Travelling from Krabi Airport
- Krabi Airport is on the Phetkasem Road. State run buses as well as taxis are available at the terminal.
- Rent-a-car services can be booked here - Skyscanner’s car hire page.
Facilities at Phuket and Krabi Airports
- There is a wide variety of shopping and dining options both in the airport and within the airport complex. The airport has many ATMs and FOREX service counters. The airport has a restaurant that caters to an international audience.
- Krabi Airport has services for the physically challenged; there are a few dining and shopping options too.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Phuket to Krabi
As there aren’t any direct flights between the two cities, the shortest time taken for Phuket to Krabi though flights is 4 hours. A quick read on Krabi can be found in the in-flight magazine.
Weather in Krabi
Krabi has a hot tropical weather. The summer daytime temperatures can be over 35 degrees Celsius in June while winter nights can be pleasant at 15 degrees Celsius in January.
1 USD equals 34.94 Thai Baht (THB). Check here.
Cost of Living in Krabi
Taxis and Songthaews (covered pick-up trucks with benches) are the most used modes of transport within the city. Songthaews from the airport charge nearly THB 30-50 (USD 0.86-1.43) while limousine from the airport to Krabi city will cost around THB 500 (USD 14.26). Meals for 1 can cost between THB 150-600(4.28-17.11 USD).
Mode of payments accepted in Krabi
All establishments accept only Thailand Baht while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Krabi
Pad Thai, the famous Thai noodle dish is virtually the national dish. Head to Chao Fah Pier at night and try this dish of stir fried rice noodles with tamarind sauce.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of July 26th, 2016
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.