Chennai to Goa Flights
Flight information Chennai to Goa
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 734 kilometres
How to compare and get the best flights from Chennai to Goa?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Chennai to Goa for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Chennai to Goa flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Chennai to Goa?
Airport information from Chennai to Goa
Vasco da Gama,
Getting to Madras Airport
All Domestic flights from Chennai International Airport take off and land at Terminal 1.
Terminal 1 can be accessed by road via NH45 or by train at the Tirusulam Railway station.
Most popular and trusted modes of transportation are the app based cabs as well as radio cabs.
Travelling from Goa Airport
Goa International Airport has a Domestic and International terminal within walking distances of each other.
Prepaid taxis are available at the Goa International Airport. The Dabolim station is the closest railway station to the airport.
Located between the two main cities of Goa, Panjim, and Margao, the airport is 27 km away from both. If you want to hire a car from Goa airport click here.
Facilities at Chennai and Goa airports
Chennai International Airport has 2 lounges with free Wi-Fi in the domestic terminal. The terminal also has a business centre, food court, FOREX services, ATMs and a shopping area with a duty free shop.
Goa International Airport is a small Spartan airport. The airport has a snack bar, few vending machines, FOREX counter and a baggage wrapping machine.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Chennai to Goa
The average flight time from Chennai to Goa is 1h 30min. The short flight will ensure that you are ready to hit the pristine beaches of Goa once you arrive at the Goa International Airport.
Weather in Goa
Goa is mostly hot and humid. The highest is 33 degrees Celsius and the lowest is 19.5 degrees Celsius. Monsoons begin at early June and last till late September.
Cost of living in Goa
Taxis from the airport to the Panjim city cost around USD 9-12 (INR 629-755). Budget meals cost between USD 2.22-7.41 (INR 150-500).
Mode of payments accepted in Goa
All establishments accept only INR while most shops will accept all major credit/debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Goa
Run down to Calangute for an amazing dining experience at the beach.Goa is known for its local cuisine and seafood. Two people can feast on good Goan food for less than USD 12 (INR 800). Most restaurants are open from noon till 11 in the night. Breakfast joints mostly open up at 9 AM. Most restaurants close after the lunch service and open only for dinner.
Documents required to travel from Chennai to Goa
Passengers travelling from Chennai to Goa must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Chennai to Goa
IndiGo flights to Goa, Jet Airways flights to Goa, Air India flights to Goa
FAQ on Flights from Chennai to Goa
- Q1: How can I book cheap Chennai to Goa flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Goa from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Chennai to Goa?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Chennai to Goa. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Chennai to Goa?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Chennai to Goa?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Goa.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Chennai to Goa flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Chennai to Goa. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Chennai to Goa flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Chennai to Goa. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Chennai?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Chennaiand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Chennai to Goa travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Chennai to Goa?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Chennai to Goa.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.