Cheap flights from Bengaluru to Dubai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dubai...
- Mon 14 OctBLRDXBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 7,504
- Thu 10 OctBLRDXBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 7,672
- Thu 17 OctBLRDXBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 7,672
Flight information Bengaluru to Dubai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2698 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Dubai, Dubai Al Maktoum International, Dubai Creek SPB and Jebel Ali SPB
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Bangalore to Dubai?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Bangalore to Dubai for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Bangalore to Dubai flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Bangalore to Dubai?
Administration Block, Devanahalli, Bangalore – 560300, India
PO Box 2525, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Emirates Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Opposite Deira City Centre, Near Park Hyatt Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai has direct as well as connecting flights from India. See list here.
Getting to Bangalore International Airport
- Kempegowda International Airport is located outside the city limits of Bangalore in the suburb of Devanahalli, 40 km north of the city.
- To get to the airport, one can take BMTC buses, as well as prepaid taxis from multiple areas in the city.
Travelling from Dubai Airports
- Dubai Creek Sea Plane Base Airport is located 12 km northeast of downtown Dubai, while Al Maktoum and Dubai International is 40 km southwest and 14 km northeast of downtown Dubai.
- Travellers can take shuttle buses, private buses, metro, limos, private cars and taxis from the airports to the city.
- One can also rent cars to drive around. See here and here.
Facilities at Bangalore and Dubai airports
- Bangalore Airport has duty-free shops, conference and business facilities, rest and prayer rooms, banks and ATMs, lounges, forex and money changing services, restaurants and cafés, and free Wi-Fi access for the first 60 minutes.
- Dubai’s Al Maktoum and International Airports have luxurious-premium lounges, forex and currency exchange services, duty-free shopping spaces, prayer rooms, restaurants and cafés, medical assistance, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Bangalore to Dubai
The minimum flight time from Bangalore to Dubai is 3h 55min, via direct flights. Check out all the things to do in this opulent and magnificent desert city. If you’re looking forward to the Dubai Shopping Festival, read this.
Time difference between Bangalore and Dubai
Bangalore, India is 1h 30min ahead of Dubai, UAE.
Weather in Dubai
The best time to visit Dubai is in the winters between November and February. Not only are the heat and temperature bearable (14-22 degrees Celsius), but the climate is also pleasant for outdoor exploration. What’s more, this is when the Dubai Shopping Festival is held!
1 United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) equals 17.80 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Dubai
A taxi ride from the airport to downtown Dubai costs AED 25-75, while a metro ride costs AED 2.5-4.5. Within the city limits, a 3km taxi ride costs AED 8.25-12, a ferry across Dubai Creek costs AED 1 and a metro ride costs AED 2.5-8. Budget meals cost AED 12-40. Shawarmas, Dubai’s popular street food that is now famous across the world, cost AED 5-8.
Mode of payments accepted in Dubai
Resorts, hotels and upscale restaurants accept all credit cards, but there will be extra charges and fees. Cash is required for food at cash-only places, local purchases at street markets, and transport.
Best places for your first meal in Dubai
Famous Dubai foods include Shawarma, stuffed Camel, Al Harees, Falafel, Hummus, Matchbous, Tabbouleh, etc. Iconic Dubai foods include tabbouleh, Matchbous, Hummus and falafel, Al Harees, Stuffed camel and Shawarma, among others. Head to Bur Dubai areas such as Al Karama and Al Raffa, as well as the areas along the Dubai Creek where all the restaurants and traditional souks are to get a taste of authentic Dubai food.
Documents required to travel from Bangalore to Dubai
Passengers travelling from Bangalore to Dubai must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Bangalore to Dubai
Jet Airways flights to Dubai, IndiGo flights to Dubai, Air India flights to Dubai
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.