Cheap flights from Dehradun to Pune
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Pune...
- Wed 11 DecDEDPNQSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 5,148
- Thu 5 DecDEDPNQSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 5,434
- Thu 12 DecDEDPNQSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 5,587
Flight information Dehradun to Pune
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 1370 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Dehradun to Pune?
Cheap flights from Dehradun to Pune are now available with Skyscanner.
- View the prices of flight tickets from Dehradun to Pune on Skyscanner's bar chart webpage by lingering the mouse pointer over the bars. Choose dates from the calendar to easily book cheap flights from Dehradun to Pune.
- View the cheapest flights from Dehradun to Pune for dates up to 3 months on the 'Explore' tab of the mobile app by entering the respective destinations. For specific dates, you'll have to enter the dates in the calendar.
- Subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility helps you stay updated about all and any price changes in Dehradun to Pune flights.
What you need to know before flying from Dehradun to Pune?
Jolly Grant (Dehradun) Airport (DED)
Rishikesh Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248140
Pune Lohegaon International Airport (PNQ)
Lohegaon, Pune – 411032, Maharashtra
Getting to Dehradun airport
- Jolly Grant Airportof Dehradun is located in Jauligrant, 30-40 km southeast of Dehra.
- Travel options from the city to the airport include buses and app-based/metered/prepaid taxis.
Travelling from Pune Airport
- Pune International Airport is located in Lohegaon, 10 km east of the city centre.
- Travel options for those who wish to get from the airport to Pune city are the app-based/metered/prepaid taxis, private cars, car rentals, and the PMPPL buses.
- The Pune Metro will also connect the airport with multiple parts of the city in the future.
Facilities at Dehradun and Pune airports
- The one-terminal Dehradun airport has a lounge, a few shops, ATMs, medical assistance, a few options for food, and a pharmacy too.
- Pune International Airport features complimentary Wi-Fi for half an hour, a first-class lounge (pay to use for economy passengers), ATMs and banking services, child and baby care rooms, currency exchange and forex services, restaurants and snack bars, souvenir shops, a post office, and a spa.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Dehradun to Pune
The average flight time from Dehradun to Pune is 4h 15min via connecting flights. Did you know that three of Maharashtra's most popular hill stations are just a stone's throw from Pune? Click here to know more.
Weather in Pune
Pune usually enjoys a good climate throughout the year but is best visited in the winters. The months between November and February see the best climate as well as the best temperatures (6-28 degrees Celsius).
Cost of living in Pune
Travel costs in Pune – INR 14-25 for a 1 km taxi ride and INR 20 for a one-way local transport ride. Food costs in Pune – A budget, 1-person meal costs INR 200-250, a 2-person, 3-course meal at a mid-sized restaurant costs INR 800-1,000, and the costs are higher for the upscale pubs and restaurants in the city.
Mode of payments accepted in Pune
Travellers to the city will need cash if they shop at local markets like Fashion and Phule streets, or travel in local transport, or eat street food in Pune. ATMs are aplenty, so withdrawing cash isn't an issue. Debit and credit cards are accepted at upscale restaurants, pubs, malls, 4/5-star hotels, and resorts.
Best places for your first meal in Pune
Sabudana Khichdi, Sabudana Vada, Pithla Bhakri, Missal and Vada Pav, Maharashtrian Thali, Pithla Bhakri, chaat items such as Bhel Puri, Sev Puri, and Pani Puri, Bhakarwadi, Shrewsbury Biscuits, Patti Samosas, Kheema Pav, Bun Muska, Amti and Mango Mastani are just some of the famous food items of Pune. Sassoon Road, FC Road, Goodluck Chowk, Sadashiv Peth, Aundh, and Koregaon Park are some of the best foodie areas of Pune.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.