Cheap flights from New Delhi to Toronto
Flight information New Delhi to Toronto
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 11676 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Toronto Pearson International, Kitchener / Waterloo, Toronto Island and Hamilton
How to compare and get the best flights from Delhi to Toronto?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Delhi to Toronto for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Delhi to Toronto flight tickets
Delhi to Toronto Pearson
International terminal, Terminal 3
New Delhi - 110 037
6301 Silver Dart Drive, Mississauga,
ON L5P 1B2, Canada
60 Harbour Street, Toronto,
Toronto Pearson Information Guide
Toronto is the capital of Ontario and is the most populous city in Canada. Spread over 630 sq km, it is famed not only for its beautiful creeks, forests and valleys but also for being the center of arts, finance and culture in Canada.
Toronto has a humid continental climate. Its summers are warm and humid while winters are cold with temperatures below −10 °C (14 °F). The summer temperatures range from 23 to 31 °C (73 to 88 °F), and are accompanied by wet storms.It is best to visit Toronto during the summers as winters can be unbearable to those who are not used to extremely cold weather.
Toronto is a melting pot of cuisines with a variety of Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Portuguese, Hungarian, Japanese, and Caribbean etc found in its trendy restaurants. For delicious Italian food head to Little Italy and Corso Italia, while good Indian food is available in Little India. Jewish restaurants and delis are also very popular here and you can sample some fine kosher here. Whether you want fine dining or street food, you will get all this and much more in Toronto. Do taste the hot dogs, sausages and the fine local beer for a taste of Toronto.
The name Toronto is derived from the Iroquois word tkaronto, meaning “place where trees stand in the water”. Toronto is known to be a multicultural city and comprises of people of many different ethnicities. In fact, more than 50 % of its residents are born outside Canada. To get a feel of the local culture, visit the historic Distillery District. Toronto is also the hub for theatre and performing arts and has more than fifty ballet and dance companies, six opera companies and two symphony orchestras. To see its natural beauty, visit one of its many parks like the Grange Park, Moss Park, Allan Gardens Little Norway Park etc.
History and Architecture
Toronto was established in the late 18th century when the British Crown purchased its land from the Mississaugas of the New Credit. It was called the capital of Upper Canada by Lieutenant Governor John Graves Simcoe. The city’s beautiful architecture is a harmonious mix of periods and styles. New age buildings stand side by side with structures dating back to the mid-19th century. Canada’s tallest building the CN Tower, a telecommunications and tourism hub, is a must see. It was completed in 1976 and has a height of 553.3 metres. Also visit the Daniel Libeskind's Royal Ontario Museum, Frank Gehry's remake of the Art Gallery of Ontario, and Will Alsop's distinctive Ontario College of Art & Design expansion.
Toronto’s shopping areas are the Yorkville,Queen West, Harbourfront, the Entertainment District, the Financial District, and the St. Lawrence Market neighborhood. You should also visit the Eaton Centre which is Toronto's most popular destination for tourists.
Sightseeing in Toronto
CN Tower & EdgeWalk, Toronto Islands & Centreville, St. Lawrence Market, Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto Eaton Centre, Chinatown, Ontario Science Centre, Toronto Zoo, Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) and Casa Loma are some of the places you must visit when you are in Toronto.
Getting to and fro from the airport
There are loads of options to get to and from the Toronto airport. It’s best to use the licensed Toronto Pearson taxis as only they will give you a flat rate. Head to the designated taxi or limo pick-up area on the curb for your ride. Car rentals, buses, out town vans and the Terminal Links are other convenient options.
Delhi to Toronto Pearson Flights
The distance between Delhi and Toronto Pearson is 11,649 km and it takes about 17 hours and 45 minutes of flying time to reach. There are about 5 direct flights daily from Delhi to Toronto Pearson including Air India, Air Canada, Jet Airways etc.
Use our month or year view search tools to find the cheapest days to fly from Delhi to Toronto Pearson.
Documents required to travel from Delhi to Toronto
Passengers travelling from Delhi to Toronto must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Delhi to Toronto
Air Canada flights to Toronto, Jet Airways flights to Toronto, Emirates flights to Toronto
FAQ on Flights from Delhi to Toronto
- How far in advance should I book a flight to get the best deal for New Delhi to Toronto flights?
- You can use the monthly price chart listed above to book your flights well in advance.
- How can I book cheap New Delhi to Toronto flight tickets online?
- Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Toronto from the list.
- How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents?
- Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
- Which is the cheapest month to book flights from New Delhi to Toronto?
- Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from New Delhi to Toronto. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
- Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of New Delhi to Toronto?
- It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
- Should I opt for on board food while travelling from New Delhi to Toronto?
- Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Toronto.
- What is the check in luggage limit in New Delhi to Toronto flights?
- Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from New Delhi to Toronto. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
- What is the hand baggage limit in New Delhi to Toronto flights?
- 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from New Delhi to Toronto. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
- What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from New Delhi?
- Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from New Delhi and saves your time at the check-in counter.
- How can I change my New Delhi to Toronto travel dates after booking?
- Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
- How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from New Delhi to Toronto?
- Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from New Delhi to Toronto.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of 10th April, 2019
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.