Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Tirupati
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Tirupati...
- Sun 17 NovHYDTIRTrujetDirectOne way from ₹ 2,046
- Fri 8 NovHYDTIRTrujetDirectOne way from ₹ 2,049
- Mon 11 NovHYDTIRTrujetDirectOne way from ₹ 2,049
Flight information Hyderabad to Tirupati
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 418 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Tirupati?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Hyderabad to Tirupati for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Hyderabad to Tirupati flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Tirupati?
GMR Tirupati International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – Tirupati 500 409
Civil Aerodrome, Tirupati – 517520, India
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- Rajiv Gandhi airport lies around 27 km to the southwest of Hyderabad’s city centre.
- Travellers getting in from Hyderabad city to the airport can easily book prepaid cabs via one of the many taxi apps or hire metered rickshaws or taxis.
- Those travelling by buses can either take the A/C APSRTC buses or the Pushpak Airport Liner.
Travelling from Tirupati Airport
- Tirupati airport lies 15 km to the east of the town of Tirupati.
- Travellers can book prepaid taxis or hire metered taxis or rickshaws to get from the airport to town.
- They can also take the Airport Bus operated by the APSRTC to get to the town.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Tirupati Airports
- Hyderabad airport has lounges for passengers, shower and spa facilities, banks and ATMs, money changing facilities, child care and prayer rooms, duty-free shopping spaces, cafes and restaurants, and free Wi-Fi.
- Tirupati airport has two terminals, eating spaces and cafés, books and handicraft stalls, shopping spaces, and medical assistance facilities.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Tirupati
The average flight time from Hyderabad to Tirupati is 1h non-stop. Tourists can read about the famous pilgrimage site in the in-flight magazines.
Weather in Tirupati
Since Tirupati is hot a humid city, the best time to visit Tirupati is between November and February when temperatures stay between 15 and 28 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Tirupati
Local transport in Tirupati costs INR 12-20 while cab costs INR 15-25 for 1 km. An inexpensive meal costs INR 85-120, while a meal for two at an inexpensive restaurant costs INR 400 approximately.
Mode of payments accepted in Tirupati
Cash is needed for paying for food, transportation, entry tickets and shopping at local markets. ATMs accept all debit cards, and hotels accept all credit cards as well.
Best places for your first meal in Tirupati
Visitors to Tirupati can head to central areas such as Reddy’s and Reddy’s Colony and Tata Nagar which have many restaurants serving traditional local as well as global cuisine. If you feel like some authentic regional food, try sweet rice, dosas, rava khichdi, tomato rice or sweets like halwa, sheermal and ladoo.
Documents required to travel from Hyderabad to Tirupati
Passengers travelling from Hyderabad to Tirupati must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Hyderabad to Tirupati
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.