Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Vijayawada
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Vijayawada...
- Wed 19 FebHYDVGATrujetDirectOne way from ₹ 1,512
- Thu 20 FebHYDVGATrujetDirectOne way from ₹ 1,512
- Tue 11 FebHYDVGAIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,052
Flight information Hyderabad to Vijayawada
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 263 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Vijayawada?
Use Skyscanner’s bar chart to look for cheap flights from Hyderabad to Vijayawada.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the bar chart above to view the prices of flight tickets from Hyderabad to Vijayawada. Choose the dates that are convenient to you and book inexpensive flights from Hyderabad to Vijayawada without breaking a sweat.
- Know about any price changes in Hyderabad to Vijayawada flights by subscribing to Skyscanner’s price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Vijayawada?
Shamshabad – Hyderabad 500409, Telangana, India
Vijayawada, Gannavaram – 521102, Andhra Pradesh,India
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- Hyderabad’s airport is located to the southwest of the city, around 27 km away.
- Visitors to Hyderabad can either hire metered taxis or rickshaws or book prepaid taxis to get to the airport.
- They can also take the APSRTC-operated Pushpak Airport Liner or the many A/C buses as well.
Travelling from Vijayawada airport
- Travellers to Vijayawada airport can hire metered taxis or rickshaws or book prepaid taxis from the booth in the arrivals area.
- Those who wish to travel by bus need to take the airport shuttle to the bus depot 2 km away, from where they can take state buses.
- Visitors can also rent cars for hire. See more here.
Facilities at Hyderabadand Vijayawada airports
- Rajiv Gandhi airport has passenger lounges, free Wi-Fi, restaurants and coffee shops, duty-free retail spaces, prayer and child care rooms, money changing and forex services, ATMs and banks and even spa and shower facilities.
- Vijayawada airport has a snack bar, shops, bookstore, medical assistance, ATMs and banks.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Vijayawada
The average flight time from Hyderabad to Vijayawada is 50-55min nonstop. Travellers can either catnap or read about Vijaywada in the in-flight reading material provided.
Weather in Vijayawada
The best time to visit Vijayawada is in the winter months between November and February. The heat and humidity is low and the temperatures hover between 12 and 28 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Vijayawada
A one-way local transport ticket in Vijayawada costs INR 10-15, while a taxi (1 km) costs INR 15-20. Budget meals cost INR 65-100 while a meal for two at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 400-500.
Mode of payments accepted in Vijayawada
Travellers should carry cash for shopping at local markets, entry tickets for sightseeing, transportation and food. ATMs accept all debit cards and are plentiful. Hotels, upscale restaurants and stores accept all credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Vijayawada
Travellers should head to the central areas of the city such as Siddhartha Nagar to sample some of Vijayawada’s best local and international cuisine.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 24th, 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.