Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Varanasi
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Varanasi...
- Mon 3 FebHYDVNSSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 3,432
- Wed 5 FebHYDVNSSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 3,432
- Fri 7 FebHYDVNSSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 3,432
Flight information Hyderabad to Varanasi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1023 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Varanasi?
- Linger the mouse pointer over the bars to instantly see the prices of flight tickets from Hyderabad to Varanasi, month-wise. Select travel dates according to your schedule and budget for booking cheap flights from Hyderabad to Varanasi.
- Do you want to be able to keep track of the price changes in Hyderabad to Varanasi flights? Subscribe to Skyscanner's price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Varanasi?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)
GMR Vijayawada International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – Vijayawada 500 409, Telangana, India
Lal Bahadur Shastri (Varanasi) International Airport (VNS)
Baratpur, Varanasi – 221006, Uttar Pradesh, India
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- In the suburb of Shamshabad lies Hyderabad's Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, 27 km southwest of Hyderabad's city centre.
- Travellers can take prepaid/metered taxis, rickshaws or the APSRTC-run buses (Pushpak Airport Liner) to get to Hyderabad Airport.
Travelling from Varanasi airport
- In the suburb of Baratpur lies Varanasi's Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, 24 km northwest of the city.
- Prepaid/metered taxis, rickshaws and rental cars are the easiest way to get from the airport to the city.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Varanasi airports
- Hyderabad Airport has lounges (membership and pay-to-use ones), 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi, the food, dining, drinks, and café area of the 'airport village', spa services, prayer rooms, 24-hr pharmacy, medical aid, info desk, duty-free shopping spaces, currency exchange services and ATMs.
- With an integrated terminal, Varanasi airport has child care rooms, ATMs, restaurant and snack bars and medical assistance for its passengers.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Varanasi
The average flight time from Hyderabad to Varanasi is 2h 10min, via direct flights. The culturally important city has many places for visitors to experience, and makes for a great photo opportunity as well. Read about Varanasi's most important attraction.
Weather in Varanasi
Winter (October-March) is a wonderful time to explore the 'Spiritual Capital of India', with the temperatures staying between 5 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Varanasi
If you are travelling in local transport in Varanasi, a one-way ticket will cost INR 20. A 1 km taxi ride in the spiritual city will cost you INR 15-20. If you are eating out in Varanasi, budget meals cost INR 100-150, while a 3-course meal at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 500 for two people.
Mode of payments accepted in Varanasi
Varanasi largely works on cash, whether it is the entrance fee for the temples or attractions, transport, food and street markets. Resorts and 4/5-star hotels, on the other hand, will accept credit cards. Cash can be withdrawn from the many ATMs around the city.
Best places for your first meal in Varanasi
Varanasi has a long list of delectable delights – Tamatar Chaat, Baati Chokha, Laaiya Chana, Aloo Rassa, Jalebis, Lasso, Dahi Vada, Kachori Sabzi and Choora Matar. Head to Govindpura, Maulvibagh, and Assi and Raja Ghats for the best food in Varanasi.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of February 28th, 2018.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.