Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Visakhapatnam...
- Tue 18 FebHYDVTZSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 2,629
- Wed 12 FebHYDVTZSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 2,640
- Mon 10 FebHYDVTZSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 2,642
Flight information Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 511 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam?
Shamshabad – Hyderabad500 409, Telangana, India
Vishakhapatnam – 530009, Andhra Pradesh, India
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- Rajiv Gandhi airport is situated to the southwest of the city, 27 km away.
- The easiest and quickest way to get to the airport is to either book prepaid cabs or hire metered taxis or rickshaws.
- Another way is to take one of the many APSRTC operated A/C buses, such as the Pushpak Airport Liner.
Travelling from Visakhapatnam airport
- Visakhapatnam airport lies around 10min from the city centre.
- One can get to anywhere in the city or the suburbs by hiring prepaid cabs or by hiring metered taxis.
- One can also take a private cab to the bus-stand 11 km away and board buses from thereon.
- If someone wishes to rent a car to drive around, they can see more here.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam airports
- Hyderabad airport has shower and spa facilities, banks and ATMs, forex and money changing services, childcare and prayer rooms, duty-free shopping spaces, passenger lounges, and free Wi-Fi.
- Visakhapatnam airport has ATMs and banks, medical assistance, snack bar, shops, money exchange counters and spa facilities.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam (Vizag)
The average flight time from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam is 50mins nonstop. Passengers can either rest during the short haul or read up about the scenic, coastal city of Visakhapatnam.
Weather in Visakhapatnam
December to February, when the temperatures hover between 18 and 32 degrees Celsius, is the best time to visit Visakhapatnam.
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam
A 1 km taxi ride costs approximately INR 15-20, while a local transport ticket costs INR 10 one-way. One can usually find budget meals in the price range of INR 100-150, while a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 400-450.
Mode of payments accepted in Visakhapatnam
Shopping for souvenirs and eating food at local markets, as well as transportation needs to be paid in cash. ATMs are spread all over town and accept all debit cards. Credit cards are accepted by upscale restaurants, hotels and resorts.
Best places for your first meal in Visakhapatnam
Vizag is famous for a whole range of south Indian delicacies as well as biryani. Head to the many restaurants in Siripuram to try out Vizag’s finest food.
Documents required to travel from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam
Passengers travelling from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam
IndiGo flights to Visakhapatnam, Air India flights to Visakhapatnam, Jet Airways flights to Visakhapatnam
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.