Cheap flights from Pune to Kochi
Flight information Pune to Kochi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 994 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Pune to Kochi airport?
Skyscanner’s bar chart page allows travellers to easily book inexpensive flights from Pune to Kochi.
- Hover your mouse over the bar chart to view the prices of flight tickets from Pune to Kochi, month on month. Choose your travel dates from the calendar page. And that is all you need to do to easily book cheap flights from Pune to Kochi.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility to stay updated on any price changes in Pune to Kochi flights.
What you need to know before flying from Pune to Kochi?
Pune Lohegaon Airport (PNQ)
New Airport Rd, Lohegaon, Pune – 411032, Maharashtra
Kochi- Cochin International Airport (COK)
Kochi Airport PO, Nedumbassery 683 111, Kerala
Getting to Pune airport
- Pune airport is located just about 10 km from the centre of the city.
- Travellers can use autos, prepaid and private taxis to reach the airport.
- Travellers can also use the City Air PMPL Bus, a shuttle service from Pune city to Lohegaon airport that connects many areas of the city to the airport.
Travelling from Kochi airport
- Kochi airport, also called Cochin International Airport, is located around 30 km from the city of Kochi.
- Travellers can hire prepaid taxis as well as public non-AC or Volvo AC buses to the city from Kochi airport.
- Travellers can also rent cars and drive themselves around. Click here.
Facilities at Pune and Kochi airports
- Pune airport offers free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes, and has a number of shops including duty free and retail stores, ATMs and currency exchange services, children’s areas, smoking areas, and a food lounge.
- Kochi airport has a food court and restaurants, an array of shopping areas including local handicrafts and curios, gift shops, and duty-free items. There is also a guest house in the domestic terminal, with 14 rooms. Medical aid, prayer room, and lost and found facilities are also available.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Pune to Kochi
There are three to four daily flights from Pune to Kochi, and the flying time is 1 hour and 50 minutes. There are also a couple of indirect flights which doubles the time of travel. Travellers will be interested to note that Kochi is named the safest city for women in the country, and is a top destination for domestic travel. Learn more here, and here.
Weather in Kochi
Kochi has hot and humid weather throughout the year. The maximum rainfall occurs in June, with April being the hottest month at 30 Degrees Celsius and higher, and August being the coolest with temperatures in the 25 Degrees Celsius range.
Cost of living in Kochi
A meal for two at a mid-range restaurant will cost about INR 500, and a meal at a stall or inexpensive restaurant will run around INR 150-200 for two people in Kochi. A bus ticket one way costs about INR 10, with taxi fares starting at INR 150.
Mode of payments accepted in Kochi
While credit and debit cards are accepted in most stores and restaurants, keep cash in hand for shopping in small stalls.
Best places for your first meal in Kochi
Kerala food is famous for its varied dishes and flavours, its seafood curries and beef fry, as well as the pure vegetarian fare. Try the local cuisine at any of the restaurants in the city, and don’t miss the local biryani.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of April 25th, 2017.
FAQ on Flights from Pune to Kochi
- Q1: How can I book cheap Pune to Kochi flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Kochi from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Pune to Kochi?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Pune to Kochi. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Pune to Kochi?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Pune to Kochi?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Kochi.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Pune to Kochi flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Pune to Kochi. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Pune to Kochi flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Pune to Kochi. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Pune?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Puneand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Pune to Kochi travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Pune to Kochi?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Pune to Kochi.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.