Cheap flights from Bengaluru to Hyderabad
Flight information Bengaluru to Hyderabad
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 455 kilometres
How to compare and get the best flights from Bengaluru (Bangalore) to Hyderabad?
- Mouse-over the bars to see the best price for each month. Clicking on the month will direct you to the calendar view. Choose specific dates of travel.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alerts for the lowest prices on flight tickets from Bengaluru to Hyderabad!
What you need to know before flying from Bengaluru (Bangalore) to Hyderabad?
Airport information for Bengaluru and Hyderabad
Bengaluru 560 300,
Shamshabad – Hyderabad 500 409,
Getting to Bengaluru (Bangalore) Airport
- Domestic Flights operate out of Terminal 1
- NH7 connects the city to Terminal 1.
- State run buses connect various parts of Bengaluru to Terminal 1.
- App Based Taxis are most popular mode of transport to the airport.
Travelling from Hyderabad Airport
- Hyderabad Airport is connected to the Airport road and the Airport Approach road.
- The Airport Approach Rd connects the NH43 and Srisailam Highway.
- Prepaid Taxis, state run bus services, app based Taxis are available at the terminal
- Rent a car services is available from the airport. Click here to rent a car.
Facilities at Bengaluru and Hyderabad Airports
- Bengaluru Airport has a VIP Lounge and a premium Lounge with high speed Wi-Fi, live cooking counters and a day spa. There is free Wi-Fi in both the terminals with duty free shopping and food courts; there are dine-in restaurants too.
- Hyderabad Airport has an elaborate shower and nap facilities for transit travellers who are willing to pay a premium. Wi-Fi is free for 45 minutes after which it is a paid service. Food and beverages are sold outside the arrival hall.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Bengaluru to Hyderabad
Bengaluru to Hyderabad flights generally last 1h only. Travellers can spend time reading up on various things to do in Hyderabad. The in-flight magazine generally is choc a bloc with information on the best things about Hyderabad.
Hyderabad at a glance
The capital of Telangana and de jure capital of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad is one of the most popular holiday destinations in South India. Famed for its technology industry along with heritage and historical attractions, the city is also an important centre for Telugu film industry. When in India, tourists should plan a visit to this beautiful city which is fondly called as ‘Pearl City of India’.
Weather in Hyderabad
Day time average temperatures range from 28 to 41 degree Celsius. Summer nights are warm at 26 degrees Celsius while winter nights average 15 degree Celsius. Monsoons last from June till September.
Cost of Living in Hyderabad
Autos in Hyderabad do not use meters, and travellers are expected to bargain with the drivers. App based taxis turn out to be cheaper and safer than autos. Taxis charge INR 10/km (USD 15/km) on a minimum charge of INR 80 (USD 1.19). A budget meal costs less than INR 250 (USD 3.72).
Mode of payments accepted in Hyderabad
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Hyderabad
This is the best place to sample the authentic Hyderabadi biryani which is the top dish in menu of most of the restaurants around the country. Nihari, Hyderabadi haleem, chakna, baghara baingan, qubani ka meetha, double ka meetha and kaddu ki kheer are also popular dishes in Hyderabad. The food of Hyderabad represents the true Nawabi culture as it incorporates lot of delicate spices and is cooked in a unique style. As with many old Indian cities, Hyderabad is recognised by its old city cuisine, which is a mix of Mughlai, Nizami and spicy south Indian cuisines. There are many old restaurants here that serve good quality food in tight budgets. A three course meal for 2 here can cost INR 600 (USD 8.94).
The people of Hyderabad are polite and amicable and are known to treat their guests as god. The city emerged as the leading centre of culture in India after the downfall of the erstwhile Mughal Empire and today it serves as home to people from all over the country. In Hyderabad, tourists will find a perfect blend of Muslim and South Indian culture. The literature, music, films, arts as well as crafts of Hyderabad are also very popular.
Hyderabad History & Architecture:
Charminar, Golconda Fort, Salar Jung Museum, Chowmahalla Palace and Mecca Masjid are some of the many heritage and historical edifices that still reflects the rich and affluent past of the history. Earlier known as Golconda City, Hyderabad was serving as the formal capital of the Nizams till India became independent in 1947.
Shopping in Hyderabad:
If you want to enjoy the true Hyderabad shopping experience then visit the Laad Bazar, Perfume Market, Mozzam Jahi Market, Koti Sultan Bazar, Antique Market and Begum Bazar where you can relish the true culture of the locals. For the brand conscious, there are many malls and luxury stores as well. Pearls, perfumes, antiques, pottery products, traditional craft-works, garments and artificial jewellery are the major shopping items the city is famous for.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of June 20th, 2016
FAQ on Flights from Bengaluru to Hyderabad
- Q1: How can I book cheap Bengaluru to Hyderabad flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Hyderabad from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Bengaluru to Hyderabad?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Bengaluru to Hyderabad. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Bengaluru to Hyderabad?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Bengaluru to Hyderabad?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Hyderabad.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Bengaluru to Hyderabad flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Bengaluru to Hyderabad. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Bengaluru to Hyderabad flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Bengaluru to Hyderabad. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Bengaluru?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Bengaluruand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Bengaluru to Hyderabad travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Bengaluru to Hyderabad?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Bengaluru to Hyderabad.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.