Cheap flights from Mumbai to Coimbatore
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Coimbatore...
- Sat 9 NovBOMCJBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,800
- Wed 20 NovBOMCJBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,800
- Sat 23 NovBOMCJBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,800
Flight information Mumbai to Coimbatore
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1003 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Mumbai to Coimbatore?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Mumbai to Coimbatore for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Mumbai to Coimbatore flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Mumbai to Coimbatore?
Airport information of Mumbai and Coimbatore airports
Western Express Highway, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400 099
AAI,Coimbatore 641014, Tamil Nadu, India
Getting to Mumbai airport
- Lying on the highway in the suburb of Andheri, Mumbai airport has two terminals which have a free shuttle bus ferrying passengers every 20 minutes.
- The best way for travellers to get to the airport is to take metered taxis or rickshaws or prepaid taxis.
- In order to reach airport on time and avoid getting stuck in traffic snarls, travellers are also advised to use the traffic feature on Google maps to get the estimated travel time to the airport and leave accordingly.
Travelling from Coimbatore airport
- Coimbatore airport lies 11km east of Coimbatore’s city centre. Travellers can take metered or prepaid taxis to get to the city from the airport.
- If travellers want to take the bus, they’ll need to take taxis to the TNSTC (TN State Transport Corporation) stand 11km from the airport, and they can then catch buses to their destinations.
Facilities at Mumbai and Coimbatore airports
- Mumbai airport has huge duty-free shopping space, a host of eating and drinking places, banking and ATM services, restaurants and cafes, forex and money changers, prayer rooms, lounges, and medical assistance.
- Coimbatore airport has a single terminal and a host of facilities including shopping spaces, eating places, forex and banking services, ATMs, and medical assistance.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Mumbai to Coimbatore
The average flight time from Mumbai to Coimbatore is 1h 50min nonstop. Travellers can rest or read the extensive in-flight reading material provided.
Weather in Coimbatore
The best time to visit Coimbatore is around the winter season between September and March when the temperatures hover between 18 and 30 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living inCoimbatore
A one-way local transport ticket costs INR 15, while a 1km taxi ride costs INR 15-20. A budget meal costs INR 100 while a 3 course meal for two at a mid-range restaurant costs around INR 500.
Mode of payments accepted in Coimbatore
Travellers need to carry cash for transportation, small purchases and food. ATMs are plentiful, although travellers should withdraw money preferably during daytime. Bigger establishments accept all credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Coimbatore
Travellers should head to RS Puram and Grey Town to sample some of Coimbatore’s best food.
Documents required to travel from Mumbai to Coimbatore
Passengers travelling from Mumbai to Coimbatore must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Mumbai to Coimbatore
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.